Πέμπτη 4 Ιανουαρίου 2024

" THE SUN OF LIFE" Poem of Danijela Ćuk



 THE SUN OF LIFE


 I won't write you sad words,
 but golden verses that lead to happiness,
 to lift you a little towards the sun of life,
 where that true special beauty lives...

 I won't make you false promises,
 I will already send you a heart to gild your heart,
 I will give you even a little of mine,
 to know that I care about you.

 I don't want to see your smile at the bottom,
 already on the lips as well as the eyes that shine,
 those beautiful eyes do not need bitter and salty tears,
 because they were chosen for joy in life.

 Listen...Do you hear the golden moon calling you,
 so that you can sail into peaceful dreams with him this evening too,
 and in the morning when you open your eyes, know
 the sun is here to give you its shine.

 Therefore, preserve life and love it with your soul,
 regardless of the fact that sometimes it hurts,
 but life wouldn't be that,
 if he didn't sometimes put us to the test.

 Danijela Ćuk








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου