Τρίτη 30 Ιανουαρίου 2024

"LOVE FERMENT" Poem of Danijela Ćuk

 

LOVE FERMENT


 Tonight I feel a flaming ember,
 in my heart from your touch
 as the most beautiful gift,
 I'm a little melting and burning with passion,
 how can you steal my kisses like that?

 I feel so feminine and special tonight,
 when you look so seductively into my eyes,
 and with your smile you steal my whole soul,
 I am so happy that you are here by my side.

 Your gentle hugs make me so relaxed,
 so that the lips do not have time to utter a word,
 and while in your sight I find myself,
 I see an angel that looks like you.

 And again, like a breeze, you gently ruffle my hair,
 and you touch my nose so sweetly with your fingers,
 and in me the fire of love burns steadily,
 tirelessly because her heart won't burn out.

 You and only you know what I need,
 you whose brightness is stronger than the sun from the sky,
 you make me feel so woman
 the one who is so special and so happy!

 Danijela Ćuk








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου