Πέμπτη 25 Ιανουαρίου 2024

Poems of Ubaidullo Sanginov / Tajikistan



From the hand of love



I fell in love with your bright eyes
That look of yours hit my heart hard... .

It cannot be said about the beauty of your two eyebrows
I'm crazy about your hair

If possible, I will die and come back alive
I will kiss your lips and teeth a hundred times

Let me put my hand on your shoulder
I embrace your trembling body in a warm embrace

I will stroke all your hair
I put a comb on every tangled hair

I will make a picture of that beautiful picture of you
I will draw the face in your smiling lips design

I don't need a mirror anymore
Because I see my image around your eyes

UBAIDULLO SANGINOV

🌼

THE FIRE OF LOVE.



My picture is in the wine glass now, ‌
My heart is like a kebab now
I became very sick because of your grief
My condition is very bad now
You ask how I am?
My eyes are like a tank full of water now
The pain of love has become severe, there is no way out.
My soul is in agony now.
How strong is the love spell
My spirit is in agony right now.
*******************************
My life was wasted, my time was wasted
For me, May became as cold as FebruaryI Always remembered you like a hangover
I had forgotten the torment of the grave
I chose you from among the flowers
Was the other flower upset by this?
If my soul is burned, I am with my bones
Both my soul and my body were burned by your love
How quickly youth goes and winter knocks on the door
In memory of my youth in the depths of my thoughts
From the traces of life's wind and storm, my spring green turned yellow like autumn
My life passed quickly, my time passed quickly

Ubaidullo Sanginov Tajikistan
2. 11.2023







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου