Πέμπτη 11 Ιανουαρίου 2024

Muhammad Rahal "First text"




Muhammad Rahal
An academic, poet, artist, researcher in folklore, writer of song lyrics, and international media ambassador, he has 16 academic studies in poetry. He is considered one of the most active international poets. He has participated in many national and international forums.

First text

Saher, we write on the candle
A tear shed with a tear
We want to hear on Friday
Jerusalem prayer in the prayer
Saher, we write at night
I was confused and my guide was confused
Habre Dawaya Shakili
He tells me that a tear has dried up
My tears will not flow
My thoughts became ridiculous from a funnel

Saher my eyes and luck
Swimming in the old days
Zayed, my anger and my anger
I ran out of time out of greed
Increase my anger and anger
The days of reputation are gone

Watching my eyes and the eye
We cry for Palestine
Look at Gaza and Jenin
Throw the funnel on her
Ask my Lord, Amen
They are released together

Muhammad Rahal



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου