Κυριακή 14 Ιανουαρίου 2024

Hasan Nashid(Bangladesh) - My Literary Practice

 



My Literary Practice

Hasan Nashid(Bangladesh)


I have been working with literature for about three times my age. I have been reading, writing, and trying to say as much as I can for a long time, although I am still very raw about literature. Even then, I get blocked while reading somewhere, and somewhere else while writing and speaking. Not so soon after Facebook discovered that it involved him. When I was introduced to Facebook and through whom it was a distant past, it's only been a few days since Facebook came, and my dear old poets are very familiar with the beauty of the environment that existed before it. Of course, this Facebook is the first meeting with 'literary flow'.
About two years ago today, poet and reciter Mehbub Mallik had a sincere exchange of ideas and voice with poet Shah Alam Parvez Bhai through a literary chat at Sreepur Practice Sahitya Parishad. Being the charioteer of that path, I have gone on a chariot journey till now. But Sahitya Pravah, which has a beautiful and modern platform, is only possible through Parvez Bhai, who entered my ear hole and started playing football and cricket, but also through the managing director of Sahitya Pravah, respected poet Kazi Mahfuz. Rana Bhai scored the goal with a six. My online conservatism slowly started to tarnish with Rana Bhai's sincerity. At one point, I started writing on his chest and on his heart without leaving any room for doubt. I still can't find an explanation of how and when I got involved with it. But I can say this rightly: the Shiv Pahar, which was born to me by Rana Bhai's sincerity on Parvez Bhai's advice, has flowed over me like the holy Ganges. Literature lives by singing, and its flow shines in the light of the moon.
I have been writing here regularly for quite some time, reading and commenting as much as I can on the writings of many dear ones. Although I have yet to gain that knowledge, I have seen hundreds of established authors who, in their poetic lives, have done nothing more than a few books or writings because they are reluctant to introduce themselves as real writers or poets. In 2016, when I became the guest of a literary forum in Kishoreganj, my talk was heard by the founding editor of the national daily, 'Dainik Alokit Pratidin', author of hundreds of books, poet, and researcher. Syed Rano Bhai said to me, "Nasheed, what you discuss or write is done by many successful poets; you should do it later." He changed his bowl after I got to know him that day, and as a result, I still have a soul connection with the poet. The sentiments of that day did not tarnish but enhanced my literary practice, for I was a student.
On this day, an officer of the Islami Bank, dear Agraj Millat-i Mohammad Bhai, said to me, "I see the reflection of great poets in you." I am answering the question again because you are diligent, studious, and love to study. And this is the morning, noon, and night breakfast of poets and researchers. I have heard a lot about you in the area; one day you will become our pride, inshallah.”
A lawyer of the Supreme Court and the president of a press club in Dhaka discussed various issues with me and said, 'Brother, you are a storehouse of knowledge; I don't know if what you have achieved at this age will be possible in the future. When I interrupted him, he replied that only those who read can. For this reason, although you are younger than me, you are older in terms of practice, so I have a lot of respect for you."
These words are not meant to show off, but to encourage others through yourself. I apologise to you if anyone thought it was offensive, because I didn't mean it. And if you feel alone, let's be a little more proof, then one day I invite you to sit at my house or some part-time office and have a light breakfast. At any time and at any moment, according to your ability. But please don't misunderstand me; I live on the feet of literature just because I love you and because I want your love.
However, I don't know how or why he said the words, but no matter how he said them, between every word there is a curse of study and effort. I want this effort to be between you and me. So, if there is inspiration, motivation, and effort, one can become a good writer as well as a reader. Even if it is not proof, the only means of life is enlightenment. So we will not only write but also read, and I have a cup of faith that a little effort to make the student himself a centre of enthusiasm during reading will not be bad.
A writer's life has thousands of writings by hundreds of other writers. I don't know how many people there are in this source literature stream, but I can tell you this with confidence: I have 27 (twenty-seven) sacks of books, where, hopefully, the hundred authors will not be less in any part without being more. So if reading the book does not make anyone bankrupt, why should we refrain from holding it? Why not make a feeble attempt to bring some dimension to the effort? Well, let's say none of us have that. There is definitely a platform called 'Sahitya Pravah'. Here, hundreds of writers are appearing daily with their researched rhymes, poems, paragraphs, stories, essays, and travelogues. We can participate here to increase our writing power as well as fuel our knowledge. Now everything has become net-based knowledge. A few thousand years ago, people divided knowledge into only ten parts; now that knowledge is transformed into thousands, it helps to develop different media. Those who studied in the information science and library management departments know and understand the subject very well. And those who have not had the opportunity to read about this can come online. I am sharing the matter, whether it is true or false. When a writer writes everything, he writes about his past, present, and future. Maybe that writing has passed from a few years to a hundred and a half years and has reached the people, but still, it works as an excellence of knowledge.
The language we speak today is a vestige of the past. Because if our past had not built some practice centres like literary flow, then Charyapad would not have been discovered by any historical institution like publishing. So the mainstream of this literary organisation is exceptional, but if this organisation is taken out of our thoughts, it will be nothing but dishonesty with literature. Literature has given you knowledge and given you a context to sustain yourself in the midst of happiness and sorrow in action and life. A bright ground of his continuity is 'literary flow'.
Let's all play together on this field, making games according to everyone's preferences. Maybe I will not get to the sea, but I will get a pond to swim in in a certain area! And like a little antidote to Corona, this pond is enough for us to keep our writing power clean. "Read, write, and encourage" is the promise of our "literary stream.".







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου