Τρίτη 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2024

A Poem of Melita Mely Ratković

 

THE POWER OF FORGIVENESS,
THE WAY TO SELF-HEALING

It's hard to forgive, life in
anger is a shortcut to hell.
Emotions, body, soul get sick
They're just doing their job, aren't they?...

I will forgive benevolently, turned away
love for yourself, your being,
unfulfilled dreams. I will try
I will achieve everything I could not

himself. I am becoming the best version of myself.
I'm just doing my job, right?
I will never regret anything again
what I don't have, I have all of it

"wealth" of unnecessary trifles,
which I am in moments of self-delusion
kept valuable, it's time for a big cleaning,
I discard everything that is not useful to me.



Biography

Melita Ratković, lives in Novi Novi-Serbia. Profession and cultural activity: Literary ambassador of Serbia in Brazil. / Participated in several anthologies, world heritage. Lifetime member of
AIAP-ACADEMIA
INTERCONTINENTAL Artistas e Poetas-Brasil de
Academia Mundial de Cultura e Literatura AMCL- Brasil
Academia de Música e Literatura Artística-Brasil

Academia Independente Democrática de Escritores e Poetas-Brasil
©️ ® Melita Mely Ratković







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου