Πέμπτη 1 Φεβρουαρίου 2024

Poems of Til Kumari Sharma /Nepal

 

Biography


Ms. Til Kumari Sharma as Multi Award Winner in writing from international sector is from Bhorle- Hile, Paiyun 7, Parbat, West Nepal. She has published many thousands of poems, some essays, and stories and other literary writings in International Magazines, groups and anthologies from ( amazon.com) Russia, America, England, Hong Kong, Greece, Philippines, Hungary, Brazil, Chile, Scotland, Indonesia, Bangladesh, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, North Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, Spain, India, Nepal and many other countries. She is featured -poet and best -selling co-author too. She is world renowned poet now. She has got gold, silver and excellent award from different international groups of poetry. She is moderator in Global Poetry Forum. She is Guinness World Record Holder in 2023.



Respected Poetry:

Hope to your fitness in journey.
I am fine to see you in journey of life.
Losing you is painful to me.
Never detach to me.
Really poetry, you are my life soul to live.
Essence of my survival
Beauty of universe
Your journey to cross bridge of rainbow is amazing.
Wonderful of your presence in me.
Respect to you.
My love to you.
My soul mate as you.
My whole time spending to you.
My joy of life in you.
My life mate as you
You are my sunshine.
You are some special to me.
You are my sunshine to plant my eternity.
Now you crossed the rainbow bridge to innovate new universe.
You are my life joy.
You are my healthy journey.
I am questing your huge journey in bridge of mufti-colours.
You are sunshine to build my life joyful.
Your precious journey is my success.
Dear poetry, I can not survive without you.
You are my breath.
This letter to you is from my inner heart to welcome your journey.
Dear words, I salute your journey of success.
This poetic letter is to you to have my success.
This poetic letter is to you to have eternal journey
With you, I am mingling in your walking.

Sept.7- 2023


🌼

Beauty of Heart:


Precious and crucial the heart of all;
Kindness and humanity in all;
Heart is perfume of human soil.
It is light of humanity in universe.
The pain and happiness are mingled.
The life is success in ladder of it.
The life of love is much.
Hate and love are dancing together.
Love harmonies the life.
Hate kills the goodness.
Life is stored in heart.
Heart is hero of life.
Heart is beauty of truth.
It is making survival to people.

Aug.17-2023

🌼

Festival of Woman:


Gathering in community
Woman right and independence
Woman festival of March 8
To demand woman authority
The woman festival to have woman moral
Independency within life
Woman dignity with lavish work
Woman authority of life
The dignity with identification
Woman festival is needed.
Woman garden of moral only is needed.
Festival of birth in celebration is need.
The life will be shone.

🌼

Festival of Dipawali:


Festival of brotherhood
Festival of sisterhood
Celebration of light of ethics
Lavish humanity in earth
Bringing human moral in dignity
The ethical garland of humanity
The worth to have family celebration
The moral celebration
The duty of human worth
The garland of moral culture in Hindu Festival
Followed by world religion
To bring moral peace and humanity in world.
This festival is garland of ethics in all religions.
Bringing the light in dark corner of world.

Oct.9-2023











© Til Kumari Sharma

Parbat, Paiyun 7- Hile

Nepal

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου