Κυριακή 24 Ιανουαρίου 2021

Ποιήματα του Μαροκινού Ποιητή Aziz Mountassir - Poems by Aziz Mountassir



Poems  by Aziz Mountassir 


i.FLOWER OF YOUR TIME

I am the flower 
of your time
Don’ t let me 
In the hand of the sellers
Keep me in the vase 
of your heart
My fragrance is your love
And my color is your dress
My thorns are your guards
Don’ t let me 
In the harsh hands
Emprison me 
In the cage of your chest
Water me ..
I’ m planting in you 
My thirst for life
You’ re my ancient dream
I flirt with you 
In my nightmares
I erase the fog 
Off your beauty
And ,with my thorn bouquet ,
I make a fort to protect you
I bury your sorrow
In Automn pools
And I transform 
your tear 
Into dew
For you ‘re 
A wonderful dream
You’ re 
childhood’ s innocence
You ‘re a prayer ‘s purity

🌼     🌼

ii. Talk 
by Moroccan poet Aziz Mountassir 
Translated by Nizar Sartawi 
-------------------------------------

The pens of the geniuses 
Mozart’s melodies
Marcel’s solos 
and Shakespeare’s poems 
talked to me 
about love 
and about the time that has passed 
about the density of darkness 
and the vending of peace
about the naked shame 
that has melted the candles 
caused the flowers to shrivel 
besieged me with misery 
sent security 
to void 
and let bodies fall victim 
to the yellowness of autumn 
and storms of winter 
They talked to me about 
the streams of blood 
to placate evils 
among the nations of jasmine 
about oppression and dreams 
in the age of gallows and punishment 

The rustling of my alphabets 
is a nap for doves
virgin parks 
not yet pollinated 
living the ecstasy of desires 
Their eyes see impurities 
Their tongue talk of beauty 

🌼     🌼

iii. World Female 
---------------
O world female 
How you bear so many meanings 
A legend you are that can never be erased 
You’ve filled the years 
with men 
Deep and sundry thoughts you are 
a bliss and love 
and colors on lips 
Wicked is he 
who calls you snake 
And noble who’s been given your poison 
to drink and be cured 
If the world has a life 
you are its life 
Wake up O time 
Move from the burial place of shadows 
to the truth of light 
For Eve is the festivity
with whom wishes are fulfilled

🌼     🌼

iv

I want my poetry..
To be peace and love
I want my poetry..
To tear up the shrouds 
I want my poetry..
To transform 
The soldier 
Into a civil citizen
I want my poetry..
The turn my absence
Into windows ' 
And orphans 'tears 
I want my poetry..
To be a planet
Without which
The nations are dark
I want my poetry.. 
To be that kind of peace
That will fight 
with the weapons of love,
Of coexistence 
and of security
I want my poetry ..
To be a brotherhood hug
Between Arabs 
and the world
Far from the wars 
And far from the smokes
On oceans and seas 
Where the waves are calm
And where 
They address the mounts 
With bounty
I want my poetry
To make the sea sands 
Be full of peace


Mountassir Aziz, is a globally focused poet who has committed his writings to the betterment of humanity and peace. He was born in Casablanca, Morocco on March 30, 1961, and he presently lives in the north of the Kingdom of Morocco with his wife and their son.Aziz has dedicated thirty years of his life teaching about the modern-day renewal of poetry and the transformation of the traditional Arabic language structure. He says that there is traditional poetry, modern poetry and then, precious poetry.The poet has received three honorary doctorates and high honors due to his literary work and service to humanity. The World Federation of Goodwill Ambassadors has recognized his significance with a Certificate of Goodwill Ambassador from Morocco. He passionately devotes his global acclaim to serve as a humanist and humanitarian leader and an ambassador of creativity and peace.Aziz has been an invitee to a large number of cultural conferences and international poetry festivals in Spain, Tunisia and Egypt.Mountassir has 4 poetry collections in Arabic: The Sad Melody, Play Waiting, Double Play and Pain, and Scratches on the Waiting Face. As Much as Fancy Comes Reproaching is the title of his new poetry work, which is in print. His poems have been translated into various languages, including Amazigh, French, Spanish, Italian, English Japanese, Serbian, Kurdish, and Slovakian. Mario Rigli, a renowned Italian poet and painter, has translated some of his poems and sang them as a musical composition together with the well-known Italian composer, Fabio Martoglio. His works have also been translated into Italian by Maria Palumbo, into English by William S. Peters and Nizar Sartawi .Some of his Arabic poems have been sung by Naima Elghandouri and fawzy elkaram..
Mountassir Aziz is: 
The President of international forum of creativity and humanity. The Ambassador of Inner Child Press Washington in North Africa.The Ambassador of WIP (Nigeria) in Morrocco
Director of network Arabic in Morocco 
He participated in 6 poetry international anthologies:- Atunis galaxy anthology 2019- The current international anthology if English poem Festival prime India 2019- Love Morrocco by William s Peters Sr- The Book of the Arab Writers.












Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου