Πέμπτη 18 Απριλίου 2024

Poem by syrian poetes Mar Qara Cholee

 

When lily tears fall

You know my love

What spring blooms?

Permanently in my moments?

Do you know

What wild lilies

They open like a golden sun

On the green

From my body

To welcome, every morning, life?

Only my creator

Knows magic

My next perfume!

Just immortality

Realize the secret of my youth!

But you are...

I see you cutting my flowers

With your carefree fingers,

And scatter them in the wind

And in the lonely wild meadows!

I see you falling

Inside my warm chest,

Fill it with chips,

That creates frost

From your words!

Nobody knows

If you ever miss me! 8

And maybe even then

I will migrate

To grow in high peaks

Or stability

In the depths of the ocean!

Maybe I will become a cloud

And spend every year

To irrigate your field!

It will rain and it will rain

And when will it open?

Your lemon trees

It will smell like

From the wild hydrangea...!

Only then

You will understand!

 

2/04/2024, Thessaloniki ,Greece.











Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου