Τρίτη 2 Απριλίου 2024

Poem of Ahmed Miqdad(Gaza Palestine) - translate from great author Maria Miraglia(Italy)

Ahmed Miqdad


“Write on my shrine”


Take my hand
And help me get out From under the debris.
Don’t forget my wife and children, they’re all under the heavy cement.
I heard their shouts while their bones were smashing.

Catch my rapidly beating heart
Squeeze it between your hands to make it stops fluttering
Let me die bravely
Because the loss eradicated my soul .

Wash my unclean face and hide it
The scorching ashes burnt my skin
And deformed my beautiful Palestinian features.

Cover my bare body
And bury me inside a tomb
Then write on my shrine
An innocent woman killed
And the world witnessed my murder.

Collect my dismembered parts in a black bag
And put it in front of my mother’s feet
Tell her to wash my blood with her running hot tears
To erase the shame of humanity.

©®Ahmed Miqdad
Ahmed Miqdad



Translate Maria Miraglia


“Scrivi sul mio santuario”


Prendimi la mano
E aiutami a uscire da sotto le macerie.
Non dimenticare mia moglie e i miei figli, sono tutti sotto il pesante cemento.
Ho sentito le loro grida mentre le loro ossa si frantumavano.

Prendil mio cuore che batte velocemente
Stringilo tra le mani per farlo smettere di svolazzare
Lasciami morire con coraggio
Perché la perdita ha sradicato la mia anima.

Lava il mio volto impuro e nascondilo
Le ceneri cocenti hanno bruciato la mia pelle
E deforma i miei bellissimi lineamenti palestinesi.

Copri il mio corpo nudo
E seppelliscimi in una tomba
Quin scrivi sul mio santuario
Una donna innocente uccisa
E il mondo è stato testimone del mio omicidio.

Raccogli le mie parti smembrate in una borsa nera
E mettilo davanti ai piedi di mia madre
Dille di lavare il mio sangue con le sue lacrime calde
Per cancellare la vergogna dell’umanità.

Translate
©®Maria Miraglia











Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου