Τρίτη 16 Απριλίου 2024

Poetry of Ahmed Miqdad / Gaza

 

Poetry


The children of Gaza deserve to live peacefully like all children worldwide but the occupation determines to kill them savagely. I've written my new poem to express the feelings of parents after losing their innocent children.
I hope you enjoy reading my poem and sharing widely.

"The Last Kiss"

She was the most beautiful girl in my eyes
She was like lily fluttering with fragrance in my heart.
She was the energetic soul in my overfatigued body 
and the vibrant and pulsing heart in this lifeless world.

I was the first who embraced her
 when she arrived to this unfair world
As I was trying to protect her 
from the darkness of the occupation. 
I've never imagined to be the last one too.

Put her on that cosy bed to make her relax inside her white room with a big mirror to see the deep wounds in her soft body.

Let her dream of her colorful butterflies and white dress with a magic stick to bring all her wishes and be their new companion to the distant heaven.

Cover her cold body and put some chocolate bars to give her some warmth during her long flight to the seventh sky.

Fill her gashes with flowers' leaves and pour the ambergris and musk on her suave body.

Don't forget to put a crown of roses on her  head to be like a marvelous and elegant princess.
And let the smell of her blood widely spreads.

Get her dressed up the white coat
As she dreamt to be one of the mercy angels
But no more dreams my daughter.

Let my running tears fall Like diamonds
 to decorate her beautiful white coffin in her final journey to the far sky.

Let my shivering hand touches her pink and cold cheeks
And slowly close her innocent angelic eyes forever.

Leave this savage and barbaric surroundings and fly  to the vast galaxies 
Be  my shining and glittering star in this oppressive and wrongful world.

Let me paint the farewell's last kiss on your forehead
To be as a masterpiece manuscript that lasts  till our souls united again.


Ahmed Miqdad ©2024
Gaza










Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου