Τετάρτη 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

"ONLY" Poem of Hasan Nashid

 


How much you hurt me
until dawn
, you forgot how much I wanted
but you, my soul.
You instantly deleted
everything I shared
as the thoughts
raced in denial.
Not even the strong wind
could stop
your words,
how heavy they were.
This cold night
my heart was wounded, neither I nor You
exist anymore . Between us, a high wall was raised, the sky met, which looked at us with wonder. Did he ask the moon, the stars, the sun, the air that does not penetrate the cloudy clouds filled with my tears? The Universe itself recoiled, the existing world stopped, even the earth does not accept such suffering. Centuries of suffering that took root in the soul without seeing a way out anywhere... in futility... not even there... in the afterlife. In the early world where maybe once in another life we ​​were happy. Beautiful days will not come again, the night took them away in the west. No more sunlight warms my longing unquenched will remain as sorrow in solitude.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου