Σάββατο 16 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Poems of Rezauddin Stalin

 


The Dark Companion 

Soon upon waking up 
Another me comes out from within

Just like my replica
Looks at the breakfast plate
Walks out after me on the road
A devoted listener in the poetry events

Sometimes he overturns the rules and regulations
If any objection is raised  
While walking – he sits motionless
In my intensity- his eyes becomes monsoon cloud
When anyone is loved- jealousy makes him Ares 
Yet again in sleeping
This ethereal spirit enters into my body

Being lord Jesus, I forgive him
Whenever his sword elates in revenge 
He dies every day 
Before my death
And resurrects thereafter
Rezauddin Stalin

🌼

The Oblation


Not everything is to be expressed yet 
I wish I could say 
When the sky is dark blue in November-chrysanthemum will bloom

With which garland shall I greet my birthday - rose
Chrysanthemum is more unique than that 

Rabindranath called it Chandramallika 
Time changes dream in the cradle of birth 
That adorable honorarium remains precisely same 

How long does she live –
Much shorter than the humans 
In the cells of slow stars memory will exist-yet forever  
If I could see her 
The cheerful maiden found in youth  

Now all the alternatives are a heap of illusions in the hand of synthetic time, 
I know  there are the names of memory-stricken friends
In the eyes of an almost blind  

And these fiery days 
Either chandramallika or chrysanthemum 
I offered her mud smelled glory bower of this Bangle  
Rezauddin Stalin

🌼

Bio-data 

Rezauddin Stalin  Bengali
very famous poet.Born in 1962 in Nalbhanga village of Greater Jessore district.
The number of planets is more than a hundred. Got it
Many local and foreign awards including Bangla Academy. His poems have been translated into 42 languages ​​of the world.
Along with poetry he established himself as a successful media personality. His basic thoughts on various issues of the society give us light.
Rezauddin Stalin is now the  international voice of Bengali  poetry.








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου