Δευτέρα 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Poems of GONCA DOLU / Τurkey



Color the flood of fire flowing


With the flood of fire flowing
from Archiochus and the ecstatic intuition nailed to my body
He decorated my verses With insomnia

I summoned Poseidon and Zeus
Hera was with me
I reported the person who stole the fire
Eros revenge was more
expensive than love
İt's not mine anymore , it's
half of my soul and body

I added letters to the fire page
the words flew like lightning as they burned


He asked the key to your lock who are you?
Thoughts set out to open the door
life said the painter
The rhythm of a word's eyes
forgotten among a color

Flashlight in hand
the colors of the brush on my skin
I painted the color of the
Languages , the picture of the emotions we narrowed down

Let the feast begin
We put life on the dreams we missed
Dissolute eternal
Understandings were
destroyed by the virtue of consciousness

I khow you know
Prometheus was freed from his chain
Love was painted red

GONCA DOLU






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου