Παρασκευή 8 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

" Loyal to earth" Poem of Tapas Dey

 

  Loyal to earth

There are miles of sealand with relief,
How far ending or unending for me,
It is beyond my knowledge.

With insatiable mind,
I'm sitting shut inside a fogbound ship,
I can hear a flock of seaguls,
Flying and talking to one another 
About the joy of freedom.

But I'm paralised and pixilated.
For an earthly domicile man,
I can't do anything 
As standing on the horns of dilemma.


Bio

I'm Tapas Dey, living at Mathabhanga, West Bengal, India and a teacher as well as an evid reader of poetry. Side by side my passion is writing poems. Many of my poems have already been published in many national and international journals and anthologies like ' Over the rainbow '
Greece, ILA Magazine, Prodigy Magazine,USA, The Humanity Magazine, Russia, Hyperpoem, Russia, The best of 2020 and The best of 2022, USA, and many more.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου