Δευτέρα 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

" LETTERS FROM OLD MEMORIES & MY SPEECH EXPRESSION" Two poems of Maid Čorbić /Bosnia and Herzegovina



LETTERS FROM OLD MEMORIES



I remember it like it was yesterday
That I still remained free as a bird
With wings of wisdom like the Phoenix, I fly
Free as I walk the halls
Full of clues and hope

Well, I'm only a man! I do not have to
to be just one link of life
While the people around me are still watching
At some point of no return

I know that I write my letters
To the people who sincerely love me and I know
Yes, my reason for remembering and existing
Is to give people goodness and fasting

I always considered myself a hero
Because I am a man who has always known
How to adjust some things
So that others around me always
They will be happy and satisfied above all

Perhaps my existence is now alone
To share love and peace with others around me
Because I never want to say it's over
Because love will always live!

🌼

MY SPEECH EXPRESSION

Language is a powerful weapon of speech
Which often I don't want to show in reality
Because I'm afraid of other people around me
And the reaction of how they will affect me

I know that the meaning of my life is
Happiness to share with others around me
And that I never hate anyone in the world
Because I know the world loves winners

My expression of speech is belief
That love will change every evil today
What happens in the world because of something
What is called monopoly of life

And I always believe that around a corner
There is a fortune hidden that I have to find out
Because love is too big for me
And it's too late for some bitter regrets

My belief and the love I want to give
To the world around you, you are always from the heart
I never create hatred around me
And I always spread only kindness and happiness!



Maid Čorbić comes from Tuzla. He is 24 years old and comes from Bosnia and Herzegovina. In his spare time, he writes poetry that has been praised and awarded on several occasions. He also likes to help others around him, and is a member of the WLFPH for World Unity and Peace. He is currently the editor of the First Balkan Artistic Universe portal headed by Dijana Uherek Stevanović, and the selector of several competitions on that page, which aims to connect all poets around the world.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου