Κυριακή 10 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

Poems of Bajram Redzepagic




BAJRAM REDŽEPAGIĆ


BAJRAM REDŽEPAGIĆ, (1939, Plav, Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina) has been living in Australia for the last 20 years.

The most famous literary minds in the last 50 years describe Bajram Redžepagić as a parallel to the Balkan Dostoevsky, Tolstoy.

The only writer in the world who was imprisoned seven times for criticizing the ruling system of the former Yugoslavia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.

He stood up against war and violence.

He studied at the Faculty of Philosophy, as well as at the Faculty of Medicine in Skopje, Macedonia. Master's degree in Belgrade, Serbia.

He defended his doctoral dissertation in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, on June 6, 1981.

Bajram Redžepagić, writer, novelist, thinker, philosophical writer, essayist, as well as doctor of medical sciences, achieved a dual career in literature and medicine with high artistic and scientific potential and significant achievements in both fields.

.He is the author of famous novels:

"REBEL" 1977, THE HERMIT" 1981"TORRENTS" in 1974" MAGIC SHIP" in 1986 NEW HERMIT" / expanded edition / Connectum, 2010 Sarajevo "OBSESSION“, serialized in the daily newspaper "Oslobođenje" Sarajevo, 1990

A great literary, life project, the capital work is the "STEPS OF DESTINY" Trilogy (serialized in Australian-Bosnian Magazine, 2002-2005), now being prepared for printing by the joint publishers of BIH.

The trilogy "THE WALK OF DESTINY" contains the novels:"OBSESSION""THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE""GREAT LIGHT-WINGED MIND CAPTURED MIND"

In the last ten years, he expanded the trilogy into a pentalogy, with two new novels "MIRACLE OF NATURE - MIRACLE OF REASON" "MIRACLE OF THE HEART - MIRACLE OF LOVE"

He inaugurated philosophical lyrics as a new literary direction.

Collections of poems, Trilogy of philosophical lyrics in three parts:

1."IMPOSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE"2. "METAPHYSICS OF LOVE, LIFE AND DEATH"3. "THE SECOND MAN AND THE MIRACULOUS WATERS"

4. A collection of essays and criticism entitled "ECHOES OF THE WORKS OF BAJRAM REDŽEPAGIĆ IN LITERARY CRITICISM" edited by Marko Vešović

Book in English "THE RAINBOW OF ETERNITY "Indian -Australian Poetic CONNECT

dr. Bajram Redžepagić and Dr. Jernail Singh Anand, edition (Association of Philosophers and Writers of India)

He is the author of a large number of literary reports and essays.

He is the winner of several domestic and foreign awards, of which we single out the most important:

- Senate Award Art BERLIN / 2000

- Commonwealth AUSTRALIA Award 2004 AND 2006

- Spanish-American Miguel Cervantes Award, 2021 for literature and peace

- Award of the World Literary Academy (for the poem Čovjek ili nečovjek/philosophical lyric "THE IMPOSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE" author Bajram Redžepagić, (essay on Redžepagić's poem written by Z. Mlinar, Podgorica, Montenegro, 2020

- Award of the Indian Association of Philosophers and Writers, Award-MASTER OF CREATIVE IMPULSE

AAZAAD FOUNDATION (REGD) World literature INDIA, Dr. JERNAIL SINGH ANAND, November 2022

Award for extraordinary achievements in literature - RAHIM KARIM, World Literature Foundation

Award for Humanist and Writer Australia from president of SAPS POLAND, Zbigniew Roth, December 2022

Award WINER, THE BOOK OF THE YEAR 2022, philosophical lyrics, edition PRODIGY Poblished - January 2023

AWARD “GOLDEN PENCIL- ČAMIL SIJARIĆ” 2023

- Twice nominated for the Nobel Prize.

- 2020/2021. Nomination on behalf of the state of BIH, as an honorary member from representatives of eminent literary figures and cultural institutions of the state.

He works as a writer and lives in Sydney / Australia

🌼


Impossible is Possible

( Philosophy lyric poem)
Author Bajram Redzepagic
Poem from the cycle of Metaphysics of Love


Oh Miracle of the heart,
oh Miracle of llove, oh Miracle of the Mind...
Oh dear God ...
...

Take the pain of my heart ...
Oh, unreal love, I no longer exist...
Oh, woman unreal,
There is no me...
But love exists...
I carry you in my dreams,
I am looking for you ...
And you're not here...
There is only a Creator of everything,
Dear God, Who created both, you and me...
As He created Adam and Eve and life in pair to flow and exist...
I lost my mind,
I was out of breath,
I was left without reason...
You exist...
We exist...
I travel to You,
Oh, My God,
the children remain,
There is no me anymore ...
And I cann't feel myself without you...
O, Dear God,
man is weak and sinful being...
You see my heart ...
And love is not a sin...!
And what is needed more than love...?
O Dear God, Magnificent,
smile wonderful ...
My breath catches,
the mind leaves me...
Oh, love divine, oh,
oh, the metaphysics of love...
Your smile makes me happy
and it kills sometimes...
The nighti is caming down
And your light conquers me ...
I'm not me anymore...
Oh woman, are you a myth or a reality...?
There is no me anymore,
there's love...
Oh, mythical woman or real woman,
Everything that was impossible becomes possible,
and the possible becomes impossible...
You fly in my veins And there is only you...
You bring the divine you in yourself...
Oh Dearear God,
Oh, love
Oh, the metaphysics of the mind of the heart,
Oh, miracle of the mind,
Oh, miracle of the heart,
Oh, miracle of love,
Oh, you took my soul ...
Oh, miracle of mind,
Oh, the metaphysics of love,
Oh, miracle of love,
I travel to You Dear God
and I carry
unreal love
and I feel a sweet shiver of happiness in my chest...
Impossible is possible...

Poem from the cycle Metaphysics of Love
Written by Bajram Redzepagic
Sidney,
August 19. 2020.

🌼

Written by Bajram Redzepagic
Philosophical lyrical poem from the cycle "Impossible is possible"
Theme of the novel “Hermit”
"MAN and/or, Imoral MAN"

...

How long will the world live with a lie?
Give you bribes, power,
Position,
Blackmail.
For the money everything!
You sell
morale,
Faith,
lLanguage,
Yourself.
Or they will buy you..and
You're a slave.
Alive and dead.
O man,
Hell ,
Destruction,
Dark
Breath follows
The thought subsides.
Atheists
They have no fear..
Hypocrites
false prayer.
I can't fool God.
.

You will not bury
Into the ground
Not people
Not the truth.
The truth came out sometime.
The earth kicked her out
And she receives pure.
The world cannot be intimidated
forever..
Your souls are empty,
Evil is in you
Enthralled by yourself,
Hell is waiting for the monsters
Don't be afraid
A death rattle
He doesn't even pay the child,
Not a female stork,
No bloody water,
Not even the day of judgment..
Humiliation
God's slave,
Darkness on earth..
O Man,
God takes away love
grace
He's not looking at us
You will be forgotten.
You love
power
Weapon
glory
Wealth
And again you are not
Immortal
The cemetery is waiting.
With a glass of wine
And a mischievous smile
Hypocrites
Abduct ..
So who are you man?
You disappear like soap in water ..
It can be forced on the weaker.
..

You will not escape
What is the mission of man on earth?
To kill or to love?
Look me in the eye
friend.
Life is effort
and the final outcome is
God's destiny.
..

A broken spirit,
A numb body
He can't do anything.
Interrupted love
Interrupted life
And who did all the evil on earth?
Man, with your hands
Am I like that too?
What's left?
Desolation in the soul
desolation on earth.
And God created
Vrlicanstven,
Magical
A beautiful world
And man;
To say:
I have nothing to be ashamed of
Carry it inside
Good luck baby
The heart is spacious
God's gift of love
Heirs to the earth.
Thoughts and feelings
Heavenly music
Water
Time
Life
And two lonely birds
I tweet sadly
They are looking for a runaway flock
And what can we do now?
Be a worthy man
Oh man!
That's why you were created.

Sydney, 02/09/2020

🌼

Written by Bajram Redzepagic
A philosophical lyric poem
"FATHER"
Quotes from the novel "Hermit"

...

In my soul I am not a hermit ..
I love all people ..
With me is all my world, my people,
all people, all faiths that cultivate love for man in their hearts ..
He opened his eyes
He remembered helplessly ...
The reality is different than what I receive.
Everything is different than you can see ...
covers pain,
suffering,
stiffly looking ..

Don't cry
Silence spills unrest
He is old to squeeze his soul ..
And age has the only advantage
he is preoccupied with his own personality,
and erases the boundaries of concern for the world and loved ones.
The fat narrows.
The truth cannot be shaken.
Frightened with her ... death
inevitable.
Until then ..
Everything is for man ..
And age doesn't matter.
when foreboding, desire, and feeling are settled in the soul.
The years are so to go ..
and the soul does not go with age .
.

She keeps the experience of happiness ..
They say I'm a dreamer ..
Yes.
it's an ugly truth when he breaks a nice dream ..
And in the wake
What is a man?
He learns forever on his skin,
And if one learns with someone else's knowledge ..
separates from himself..becomes someone else,
It is becoming a world within a world ..
So where is this world going?
Is it all for man?
It's not.
Beware of your mother's tears
And my father's hack!
It's not a dream.
I close my eyes and accept the truth.

He looks at me with wet eyes, caresses me like a father, trembles and cries,

Father.

It's like seeing him for the first time,
I felt a quiet pain
I kissed him on the forehead and cried.
My father's strength overwhelms me and pulls me hard,
I felt pride
I carried all the wishes further with my eyes ..

🌼

Written by Bajram Redzepagic
Philosophical lyrical poems ”
Impssible is possible”
“Enigma of love IV”
Quotes from the novel "Hermit"

...

As if the wind were tearing down trees,
carrying roofs, roaring with a terrible roar,
storm, everything is falling apart, breaking, overturning in the world,
.

and I watch furiously,
believing in a different world ...

I rejected the thought of wanting to defend myself from my own condemnation.
..

Oh, dear God, what is truth and what is a lie?

Offer me an answer,
even if he reveals to me a deception, another person or a person closer to reason,
further feeling and truth ...
..

I was a lonely child,
a wandering cry in the dead of night,
a tired traveler who arrives at midnight, without money, hoping to lean somewhere and fall asleep until dawn ...
In someone's country ..
where violence reigns,
it takes away soul, sleep and pain.
..

Resistance is an eternal deity, a walk of freedom, a thorny path ..
The pain flares up, spreads and flows like a white desert.
Oh my son!
O my people!
People will resist disaster with the power of water and foreboding of motives.
Light, nur-divine light;
When will the heart and mind be enlightened one day?
When will we beat ourselves?

...

White tombstones tell, each in their own way their story about life, about torment, about song, happiness ..death and love.
The dead seem to pay back the living debt ..
I am convinced that happiness is in change,
a rebellious spirit, a song, a beautiful dream.
Crazy people don't see anything.
no fight, no singing, no dream.

Unfortunately!

🌼

Philosophical lyric from the cycle
“Impossible is possible”
Excerpt from the novel "SHIP"


“If I run away from everything
I’ve heard and seen —
I’m guilty even more, worry will destroy me;
I want to not watch my son's torments,
to be away from evil and suffering and misfortune!

Can I escape like that?

How can I overcome worry,
how can I calm it down and become reasonable and cold ...?
Does this weakness appear as a fog, pushing me into the gap between what I want and what I can ..
It is not possible for anyone to give you that dreamy world;

A father would create it for his son, wouldn't he?

..Now I am what I am, and what I was, and everything else has never been mine.
.. And in delusion it is easier to look for a different path than to be convinced that there are no other paths than the ones they point you to.

Sydney, 29/08/2020

🌼

Philosophical lyric from the cycle
“Impossible is possible”
Excerpt from the novel "SHIP"


But the world is a miracle ..
Nothing in it happens so easily?
What's the accident?
What is my concern and weakness?
Or the false reputation and splendor that protects me like armor from hardships and attempts to close the door of suffering to me.
I want to skip the weakness ..
To extinguish the fear within me like a burnt flame whose spark in the ashes deceives us
so that all empty and deceptive dreams disappear in and around me.
Now I can't leave without being hurt by the misfortune of my loved ones ..
even if it is further from my house.
Only then does my mind shrink, stripped by this name and shining above me.
In the clear sky and peace ..
In what I am.
Do I do it out of fear of
Eternal?
Then the man returns to himself.
What did we come to this world with?
What are we coming back with?
Wake up about sleepy eyes!
There is no life when the soul dies.
And when everything created disappears ...
Grace remains.

Sydney, 27/08/2020

🌼

Author Bajram Redzepagic
(Phhilosophical lyric quote),-
from the cycle ,"IMPOSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE", a citate- from
the novel
"HERMIT”

..

From somewhere, as lightning flashes through the turbulent sky
and thunder breaks,
and as a storm of tides splashes his senses,
some quiet, almost unreal mindless music comes from the hill of light.
It began to pound into his senses, something like Beethoven, or from King Lear, he thought;
At that moment, a beam of strong light from the sky illuminated him,
and the same enchanted, unreal and endearing music began to sound in his ears,
and he felt the tingle of the waves of blood in his veins and the cedar trembling of happiness in his chest, as long ago, or maybe never, so he did not experience much;
And that light,
And that unreal music ..
it begins to warm his being and to conquer his senses.
..

And look ..
How radiant souls with heavenly light,
Washed faces with spring rains,
He stands,
As in prayer ..
purified hearts
And an enlightened mind,
Reborn ..
And he began to tremble;
he trembled like a thin branch on a long branch of a lone apple tree, on a strong wind,
and suddenly,
Some joyful, proud look shines from his eyes.
No, it wasn't Beethoven or King Lear,
It is the voice of my beloved, ...
And she, as he dreamed, sang that well-known spiritual religious song

(Which was then loved and popular, which she often played and sang to him on the flute, and which even his father occasionally sang:

..

“When a flower blooms,
When the whole world smells,
longing in the soul cries,
We broke up a long time ago. ”

🌼

By Bajram Redžepagić
Philosophical lyric poem
(MAGIC) SHIP

And I don't know if it's an illusion or reality, nothing in me has limits ...
Strong doubt and fear overwhelm me, I am worried and upset ..
I have a strange feeling ..
Whom should I ask?
Nobody answers..
How weak people are!
I ran,
I was left alone, with worry, hatred, restlessness and pain ..
they looked at me as a helpless man, homeless in madness ..
I felt myself like a floor and an eaves,
a host of the house and children,
ruler and servant at the same time.
I could barely move.
He dragged himself like a shadow.
..

I saw through the crevice of the sky the way and myself.
I saw them too..
...

I was lying on the lush grass, with my mouth in the damp ground, feeling the bitter smell of ivy dew, and suddenly turning I stared at the blue and empty sky,
But it was not empty;
There is only one cloud floating on it, like a ship,
A huge ship in the blue sky, with great effort, broke through the desert of enchanted whiteness, as if for the last time ..
..As that ship had sunk into a gorge ..
..

Something was boiling inside me.
Something moved me, changed me ..
And the desolate feeling, which used to roll me,
looks like an old dream.

And when the sun warms the head and when the thoughts are clear, the fog moves from the eyes, and that is why I say; it is different and it is not different ..?
Is there a closer connection than father and son in the white world? ..
.. The hidden world clearly shows that love and pain for their children overcomes everything else.
I was not sincere to them, nor clear ... believing that my man's rudeness can teach them the cruelty of life and make it easier for them to get through difficulties and troubles ...
I failed to get my kids to see me as a friend.
I distanced myself, sometimes I was so rude, almost as distant as in front of people I can't stand ..

Sydney, 26/08/2020
Autor Bajram Redzepagic

🌼

A philosophical lyric poem
“VIEW”
From the cycle "Impossible is possible"

..

I caught his eye.
Blurred,
moist,
It hides from me.
If I see fear and worry..
I will see the truth.
It will make me
sad.
And therefore,
It leaves an impression ..
Calm down,
Peace,
Pleasures ..
It's not like that.
Concern overwhelms












Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου