Κυριακή 10 Δεκεμβρίου 2023

"GREEK SAVIORS OF THE FUTURE" Poem of Maid Corbic / Bosnia and Herzegovina

 



GREEK SAVIORS OF THE FUTURE



There is hope behind the corner of an old building
The light that illuminates the path of the future
And we should never be sad
When we know that it is hiding behind every corner
A new story of our existence and truth

Love should be forever in ourselves
I always and readily share it with everyone
Because without it the world could not surviv
And I am moving forward with traces of hope
Not to drift away from the world of tales of evil

Doctors who help people around us
They try to make others happy because they always do
When pain comes to your door
I remember how hard it is to be a doctor
Because I wanted to realize that dream

Because I'm different from the majority, I couldn't
To achieve my dream, but that's why I believe
That one day someone will be different
More ready for challenges because Greek doctors
They are Apollos and medicine for the world

And I look at the gloomy sky behind a building
Everything can become a dream one day
Only if it is worked on
And mine is to be a doctor!


Maid Corbic comes from Tuzla. He is 24 years old and comes from Bosnia and Herzegovina. In his spare time, he writes poetry that has been praised and awarded on several occasions. He also likes to help others around him, and is a member of the WLFPH for World Unity and Peace. He is currently the editor of the First Balkan Artistic Universe portal headed by Dijana Uherek Stevanović, and the selector of several competitions on that page, which aims to connect all poets around the world.









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου