Τρίτη 14 Νοεμβρίου 2023

Sabyasachi Nazrul "The Dim Lamp Burns in the Blood Vessel"

 


The Dim Lamp Burns in the Blood Vessel

(Dedicated to Nada, Talia and Isaac)

The Sky is Fiery, all around is Fiery 
Destruction destruction destruction!
The entire blue Skies area is covered with black Smoke
There are no white clouds anywhere, and the high sky trembles.

The bomb dropped from the plane ended in an instant!
Shattered, Rivers of blood flow, Even earthquakes blush and wave elsewhere
I wanted to be as bright as the Sky;
I just drank the cup of martyrdom and going to the Paradise!

Can anyone say!
Why I am a refugee in my native land?
Those invaders do not stop drinking the blood of newborn babies!
A few decades ago, they got a Staying land in our donation.

Who is and what to say!  
I was writing a letter of Judgment to the Lord in a silent voice,

Where can I finish it? All over in a moment!
The bomb hit the building instantly with me and my relatives,
The blood stream is flowing in the sky-high, 
Crying profusely, still they don't stop!

Talia will compose songs, blow Isaac's skull, where is that?
The bodies scattered by the bomb hit the ground
We wanted to shine brightly!

O hyenas, you are all the Killers, Vampires, Monster, Bad Warriors 
The indiscriminate killing of women and children will be judged one day!
God will judged you.

Sabyasachi Nazrul 





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου