Παρασκευή 3 Νοεμβρίου 2023

"Golden Child" By Jeanette Tiburcio Márquez Jeanette Eureka Tiburcio /Mexico

 


Golden Child
By: Jeanette Tiburcio Márquez   Jeanette Eureka Tiburcio

Golden child,
On the dark red of the earth
Mark your tracks
In weakness and Uncertainty.

Barren roads, disturbed and Flooded
Of the vile nature of the one Who has decided to steal Everything from you
Of whom in his ignorance The I AM was believed.

Golden children,
May your shine never fade
Access to believe, to dream, To grow
To have clean air and Electrifying food.

May the rain caress your feet
Multiply bonanzas
Let the rain irrigate you Hope
To build your story and build.

I apologize
For the damage done to the earth
On behalf of my parents, my grandparents,
The ancestors, who by doing nothing, we did everything
I ask your forgiveness for those who
They watered the crop with blood
That today reaches your Mouth as the only food.

There's no way to erase the past
I don't mean to
there is no coupon that exchanges life
if there is, I don't have it...
what I have is hope and will
I want to share with you and inherit your resistance and resilience
Invite you not to give up even in the biggest fires
Invite you to dance life
Every time you can.

What I can do and do is give you my voice
for the calling
share my passion for this life,
Activate awareness and decision
impact transformative leadership
and fight hard in the face of uncertainty.

Let us consistently stop the actions that lead us to this deterioration and devastation.
The tension at the maximum limit found a home,
the earth catches fire, little will freezes us,
natural imbalance is our reality
we have to write, paint and dance
the world we deserve to have
as long as the oxygen reaches.






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου