Τετάρτη 1 Νοεμβρίου 2023

Danijela Ćuk "For my mom"

 

For my mom


 My dear mom,
 I want to tell you so much
 but there are too few words in this world,
 to describe how much I love you,
 to pray for you everyday.

 I pray that dear God gives you strength for everything,
 to endure because you have already endured too much,
 I can't really do much from this distance,
 but how much I love you, I know you know that.

 I send you a hug and all my strength,
 I'm here for you for better or for worse,
 and you will never be alone,
 because you are my sunshine, my dear mom.

 Eh, if I could hug you at least,
 but I send you my heart as the most beautiful gift,
 stay strong as ever,
 because you beat every rain, so you will again if it rains.

 I'm writing you this song,
 because with you even from this distance I breathe,
 I wouldn't be who I am without you
 that you didn't protect me with your heart.

 And for that, thank you, thank you to heaven,
 every woman should look up to you,
 and say to yourself: "enough tears",
 because time heals wounds and erases traces.

 Your legs don't serve you, unfortunately, no,
 but you're not the one to give up
 your heart is as big as the sky,
 and I'm here for you whenever you need support.

 My sun, my strength, my queen, you are,
 and when it was worst for you, you didn't give up,
 there is only one mother in that life,
 and I send you a smile to find its home on your face.

 Danijela Ćuk







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου