Δευτέρα 27 Νοεμβρίου 2023

Poem of Muhammad Rahal

 


Untitled


don't choose anyone else in my heart
Dirar collapsed
He became more tired
I wrote poems about you
Decision secrets
The soul loves
Spanish black eyeliner
Sahad Azhar

Code of politeness
I said there is no way you can forget the day
He fled and flew
love bird
Give me ten love
Your love is underway
With out a reason
Kwani Sahad Hadhab Ashfar
Fire board
Flame killed me
Lovely aimed weapon
Kaab Dirar
Jaab's hair
I saw ten news about you
Dar jacket
And a dog loves
The power of Azwa and the admiration of attention
Glory be to the Lord of the Lord
Nashaki, my angel, Waqar
He even chose
Habib loves
Assi, don't worry about me after you
You turned to shame
Why do you curse?
I remain confused day and night
We make excuses
We say reproach
This is a house and another is a house
My position has become
For the account of God
They were jealous of me and shamed me
We blame Naya
Small in lineage!?


Muhammad Rahal






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου