Κυριακή 19 Νοεμβρίου 2023

Poem of Mohamed Rahal / Algeri



Arab countries forget me
Gaza is all my homelands

Bledal Quds is gone
Ashjani went with her

I wanted to have a home with her
He gives birth in my arms

Our tribalism has been displaced
I separated my walls

Our life with her was betrayed
Betrayal of the perpetrator murderer

Patros is bleeding
The mortal victim is hurt

A child in Gaza cries with joy
He complains about the pain of my sorrows

He listens to Fayrouz's songs
And Ghassani and Hassani

Bright fury is coming
Zahrat Al-Mada'in II

Its niche prays in hope
Calling all my homelands

The child sees in a cave
His face became mine

We have grudges and invasions
Human conscience erased

Arab countries forget me
Gaza is all my homelands

Mohamed rahal algeri







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου