Πέμπτη 2 Νοεμβρίου 2023

Anila Bukhari "Wings of Knowledge"

 


Wings of Knowledge


I'm a Girl, Don't Break My Wings,
Let me soar with the joy learning brings.
In this world of challenges, I face,
Education is my saving grace.

An orphan, I've known hardship's touch,
No shoes on my feet, but a pen I clutch.
Toys don't entice, books are my desire,
With knowledge, my dreams will reach higher.

Don't burden me with adult strife,
Let childhood be a time of life.
Give me the gift of knowledge's sip,
For education, I'll take the leap.

I'll polish shoes, bathe the dogs,
I'll do whatever it takes, no logs.
But don't steal from me the right,
To education's guiding light.

I'm not asking for pizza or pastry,
Just the chance to learn, oh so necessary.
God made me poor, that's true,
But it's in your hands to help me through.

So let me carry a bag filled with books,
Unlocking minds, with curious looks.
Education is my path to rise,
To shape my future, reach the skies.

I'm a girl, with dreams so grand,
Give me knowledge, hand in hand.
Don't break my heart, don't clip my wings,
With education, my spirit sings.

Anila Bukhari

Anila Bukhari is an extraordinary achiever, receiving multiple national awards for her outstanding work in girls' education worldwide. Her contributions have been so impactful that she was honored with the prestigious International Best Community Service Award by the House of Parliament in London in 2023. In 2021, she also received the International Book Peace Award from Italy. Anila's remarkable journey is filled with beautiful moments. She has authored 11 books and numerous anthologies, inspiring readers around the globe.








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου