Κυριακή 14 Ιουλίου 2024

"Absence" Poem by Imen Melliti



Absence 

The absence of your presence, a wound in my heart,
The lack of your voice, a crying melody.
Every moment without you is a sad dismay,
Your emptiness surrounds me, overwhelms me, drowns me.

I seek your gaze, lost in the distance,
I remember your words, like a precious link.
Your faded silhouette haunts my thoughts,
The lack of you, a pain never eased.

The memories haunt me, your laughter still resonates,
Your absence echoes, infinitely outside.
Every day without you is a path of loneliness,
The lack of your presence, a bitter certainty.

Time passes slowly, without you by my side,
Your absence is a weight, difficult to erase.
But despite the emptiness, I still have faith inside  me,
That our paths will cross again one evening.

In the meantime, I keep within me the flame of your memory,
Missing your so is a pain 
to be  ever enriched.
Deeper inside  my heart, you remain, despite distance and time,
Your absence  is a powerful reminder how empty the space is








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου