Τρίτη 30 Ιουλίου 2024

Poems of Abdulbasset Abdulsalam Qassem Alsamadi / Yemen

  


The moon of my heart

I am a poet who writes poetry
with his heart and love flows through
his veins and continues

The words of love that i write
I found joy without appointment
And every word I hid in my chest
for love blame my patience

My writing is joy
Like the nectar of flowers
And my words are echoed the waves
of the sea from Argentina to China

I write poetry from the smile
left on my chest and from a look that quickened the pulse and reversed the rotation of the heart

I write poetry for a woman
I love to love
and I love to hold close to my chest

On the journey of joy,
I saw her and she was very beautiful,
as if she was the moon in the night

For her eyes, Iam filled
the earth with a smile
from the letters of my name
until the tears of the vein
melted the rock

And for her eyes I wrote,
“I love you,” on the stone. until
the rose’s tears left a mark on
the stone

I love her since she shone like the sun
on the place of love in my chest

I love her very much, and with her
I forget even the longing

If she smiles,
the joy in my heart increases,
and if she laughs, spring begins
and I celebrate with joy

Abdulbasset Abdulsalam Qassem Alsamadi
Yemen


Places

O you who loved your path and spread pomegranate leaves I must meet you and close my eyes in peace and before the day I return to hug you in my chest hugs and hugs and live in the
house.

Oh woman, love is the pulse of my veins, and your love is faster than the heartbeat. I love you and I want you
Love flows through my heart and your veins.

I want to love you
Places prepare for your presence, love blooms in your heart and smell jasmine in my chest

If you were in a land enveloped by a thousand clouds I want to meet you and kick in front of the heart a thousand rocks

even if I were in a land covered with snow, I want to hold you to my chest, and spring begins to clear the snow from the hills.


Abdulbasset Abdulsalam Qassem ALsamadi _ Yemen


Biography

Abdulbasset Abdulsalam Qassem Alsamadi

He is a poet from Yemen, born in Jabal Habashi, Taiz Governorate.
He holds an honorary doctorate in Arabic literature.
He holds a diploma of appreciation from Together for Letters, Argentina.
He won an international poetry competition in Sicily, Italy 2024. A critical reading of his poem “For the Eyes of a Woman from” Baghdad by the Tunisian poet Nour Bouaziz.
Some of his poems were translated into several languages: Portuguese, French, Croatian, English, Italian, Albanian, Spanish and Chinese.
Arab and international newspapers and magazines, paper and electronic, publish his poems.
He participated in the Anthology of World Peace. Poets for peace
He participated in books and Electronic collections. Participated in Al-Salam International Magazine, issue nine and issue ten. Stockholm, among the top 100 influential and distinguished personalities in 2021, 2022, and 2023. From the Algerian newspaper Nahwa Shorouk. From the President of the Arab Media Ambassadors, among the top 100 personalities. International Creativity and Humanities Fellowship - England, London in 2017. 2022 2023
He received dozens of certificates of appreciation.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου