Πέμπτη 18 Ιουλίου 2024

" IN LOVE WITH LIFE" Poem of Danijela Ćuk / Croatia




 I lie in the embrace of the sea
 and I kiss the sky with a dreamy look,
 with the sounds of gentle waves,
 enchanted by the beauty of nature...

 Life is so beautiful!
 I breathe in the fresh sea air in love,
 while my heart beats slightly with excitement...

 Only the sea and me,
 nobody anymore
 his beauty conquered me,
 my touches conquered him...

 We look so magical 
 hugged together,
 while the sun gently smiles at us 
 surrounded by beautiful sky colors. 

 Yes, I think I'm in love...
 To life, to nature, to the sea,
 in every wave that caresses my hair,
 while my body surrenders to gentleness 
 sea ​​touches. ..

 I thought, how amazingly beautiful nature is,
 how the sea can seduce like the greatest seducer,
 because it seduced me with its smell of sea salt,
 with its light dance that life means. ..

 Eh, yes, the sea and me,
 just like two hearts in love,
 we are united in one...

 So beautiful, so magical,
 that's life, dear people,
 and I'm in love with life!

 BIO:
My name is Danijela Ćuk, I was born on May 25, 1989. in Vukovar with residence in Čavli (Croatia). I am engaged in writing poetry and prose, so far I have published two independent collections of poetry entitled: "Positive to life" and "The power of love" and a third is being prepared, entitled: "Žene lavice". I participated in over 20 joint collections of poetry, and in addition to writing, I also volunteer








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου