Πέμπτη 18 Ιουλίου 2024

Dr. Jose Luis Lopez - Bio and a Poem

 


Dr. Jose Luis Lopez

Puerto Rico
Born June 8th, 1971

Studies:
Graduated from Secretary Sciences
Obtained Associate Degree in Office Automation, Puerto Rico Junior College, Rio Piedras. (1993)
Bachelor Degree in Executive Secretary, Interamerican University of Puerto Rico, Metropolitan Campus (1998).

Achievements:
Doctor of Humanities (honoris causa/Nigeria)
International Trap Magazine (Algeria)
Modern World Academy of Literature Costa Rica. Humanitarian Diamond Dramaturgy Award (Costa Rica)
Global Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Award 2024 (India)
Writer registered in the First Volume of the Great Universal Culture Encyclopedia (Global Leadership Alliance) Mexico
Recipient of the Golden Bridge Award (World Foundation/Russia)
Honorary Doctorate from Arts and Literature International Diamond Academy (Hungary)
Honorary Doctorate from Good Samaritan Global Peace Academy (Nigeria)
Received award Articulate of the Week-Gs World Nig Literary International Relation Writers (Nigeria)
Member of Puerto Rico International Copy Protection Board (Brasil)
Editor Puerto Rico Newspaper Daily Global Nation (Bangladesh)
Published in the Newspaper Daily Global Nation (Bangladesh)
Publication of second book of poetry, bilingual: Ficción Poética (poetic fiction)
Publication of his first book of poetry, Aventurero (adventurer)
First Children's Literature Magazine (anthology/USA)
Participation virtually Wazda International Poetry Festival (Morocco)
World Union of Poets of Knight Bortolazzi (plaque/Italy)
Lido Del'annima Award Cultural Excellence (Italy)
Published in Moroccan newspaper Ahkabar7
Published in Greek Magazine Polismagazino

Distinctions:

Professor Ciro Artemio Constantino Álvarez Award 2024 (México)
Dr. Francisco Xavier Ramírez Sánchez Award 2024 (Mil Mentes Organization México)
Appointment International Director Awards Committee of Puerto Rico, Senior Honorary Certificate, and Peace Ambassador. Good Samaritan Theological Seminary (Nigeria)
International Award Mezquite Hassan II (International Forum Creativity and Humanism) Morocco
Anointed member Bona fide (World Institute for the Peace) Nigeria/Pakistan
Ph. Dr. (International Federation of Writers Poets and Artists) Venezuela
Honorary Doctorate (Creativity and Humanism Forum) Morocco
Ambassador Creativity and Humanism Forum (Morocco)
President Royal International Academy of Arts and Literature Puerto Rico (Mexico)

Publication:

Refining Poetry (Litterateur Organization, India)
World Contemporary Poets Volume 2 (Bangladesh)
Participation in 2 anthologies: SoldePau Editorial (Spain/Paraguay)
Participation in 4 anthologies: Poemas Romances y Amor(2007), Entre Voces y Poesía (2022), First Poetic Anthology Dreams of Naked Skin, and Second Poetic Anthology Dreams of Naked Skin (2023)

Declamation:

Twice invited to Luna 9 Radio (FEM International Magazine) New Jersey USA, Radio América Visión (Chile), Entre Amigos (Spain), Radio La Enamorada (Mexico), Ecos Poético (Colombia)

Virtual Magazines:

Prodigy Life Magazine (Bosnia), Monthly Magazine OPA POETS (West Bengal, India), Magazine Obulous (Spain), Quill With Spark (India),  Letras de Parnaso (Spain), Netrazol Magazine (Portugal), The Panache (India), Entreparentesis (Chile), Royal International Academy of Arts and Literature (14 editions, Mexico), Azahar (Spain), Círculo Literario de Escritores ( Mexico). Loja Grita Arte (Ecuador), Nameless (Mexico), Margin of Light (Bolivia).


 Poetry
By
José luis Lopez

The kiss you gave me
Emb. Dr. José Luis López
San Juan Puerto Rico
7/10/2024

The kiss you gave me
caused a great celebration in my heart
the kiss you gave me
achieved the greatest stimulation to my body
the kiss you gave me
conquered my reason, your palate my seasoning
the kiss you gave me
It scrambled my entire system, catapulted my existence
the kiss you gave me
He injected his medicine, he completely sewed my foundations
the kiss you gave me
he could see all the fire, all the fury
all that love that you have given me
the kiss that I have felt
has turned the match into a delicate feather
Well, I only want your life in my presence
but, I don't want it to be smoke, and it disappears
the kiss that I have experienced
goes deep in this absence, be the essence
so as not to stop the passion that I always have
Therefore, I must love what has adored me
I will have to love, like that treasured amulet.
the kiss you gave me
It will be my strength, my luck, and my present
Here, in your soul, I will be alive, very latent.

©®JLL 








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου