Δευτέρα 30 Σεπτεμβρίου 2024

Poem Melita Ratković

 


I wrote lyrics full of burning passion

I wrote lyrics
Full of burning passions.
I was the mistress
Our secret chambers.

I imagined
Endlessly seductive
Scenes, I hope so
I'll bring you back.

Life is accomplished
Only when loved
Full lecture
submission game,

Giving, taking,
Drinking sweet love
Nectar, wishes, longings,
Cramps, pain, heated passions.

©️ ® Melita Mely Ratković

(Copyright protected)



Biography

Melita Ratković, lives in Novi Novi - Serbia. Profession and cultural activity: Literary ambassador of Serbia in Brazil and Spain. Participated in several anthologies, world heritage. Lifetime member of

AIAP - ACADEMIA INTERCONTINENTAL de Artistas e Poetas - Brasil
Academia Mundial de Cultura e Literatura AMCL - Brasil
Academia de Música e Literatura Artística - Brasil
Academia Independente Democrática de Escritores e Poetas - Brasil
Academia Biblioteca Mundial de Letras e Poesia - Brasil.
CILA Confraria Internacional de Literatura e Artes











Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου