Δευτέρα 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2024

Muhammed Rahal ( Algeria) - Poems

 
the way my heart 

I showed you the way, my heart is tired,
Why did you leave our love, me?

 Hunt, my love
I forgot what you did
I thought that for a lifetime,
Will be my wife.
I left, my longing increased,
Longing shakes my mood like a wolf.

 Today is your love
You betrayed the fate of distances,
You made him more miserable
It is your fault.
Today is my special longing,
You cheated on your lover and turned him into a memory.
I live in Ain Al Ain, Shahi Bagh

 The eye sees
One day my heart will see you
My heart is on fire, trembling badly,
Tears drowned my heart in its water.
The rest of your illusion,
He wanders around with his imagination.
love returns
A sign of eternal longing.

 Let me go back
Promise never to cheat.
I hate prohibitions
From heartache, from tears.
I'm so disappointed to see you
The soul fades from its pure state.

©®Muhammad Rahal.

🍁


 the worries of the time 

The worries of the time of my life are gone 
Live with it 
My days are difficult and what are they like??.

My life is over and lost 
There is no one for me to listen 
 
An hour when we miss all the hunger 
One hour we will be patient, my heart is full 

I miss you for the joy of a few hours 
I see with my eyes and my mind is lost 

What upset me was that I had a pledge of allegiance 
Ten years of time and deception  

He left and left me with a dog's nature
My tears cry, my eyes are filled with tears 

We raise our hands to God, Taya 
We pray and pray 

 A fierce, fiery and bright jinx 
I am afflicted with the oppression of those who are patient 

 We carry it 
What do I know about my days??

©®Mohamed rahal

🍁

 return the past 

It is impossible to return to the past time again
Liam is like a mirage of wind and barren land

 Between yesterday and today your present has begun
Between life, happy moments pass

People live and people die in loneliness
A new life appears in the details of your life

No matter how old you live, do not say I have a support
Ages pass by, and whoever loves you, love him

There is no friend except your friend in times of distress
Learn about the characteristics of people in their interactions

NetNet is the place that frequents
If you are in a bad situation

Learn to be free from disappointment
O son of Adam, how are dust, fire and ice?

It is difficult for those who live to be converted
Why not put a bandage on a serious wound?

The days of life disappear between joy and sore
Between pain, beauty and sadness, a sigh

Memories from years ago and the memories remain

©®Mohamed rahal











Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου