Κυριακή 22 Μαΐου 2022

Two Poems by Maid Corbic from Bosnia and Herzegovina





PRESERVING DIVERSITY FOR MY GOOD

I give the world the best version of myself.
and I don't think it's the same bad thing.
When I know I will be happier
and that I can do a lot for the world
because I am a little ecologist who saves the world.

not to sink forever when needed
because I trust myself more than others around me.
and I know that maybe it costs me a lot sometimes.
but I follow the line of great resistance
to fight the politicians of my climate

The world has also lost a hundred percent of the coronavirus inflation compensation
but I'm not afraid to say all the truth I feel.
and that is that deforestation is another survival for us
but I also suffer from asthma.
was worse for the whole life we ​​did

and I know that maybe not everything is as I dreamed.
but I believe I am one, but an ecologist.
ready to help the world as much as I can
for every one of our throwing of any kind of rubbish
and streams and lakes and harm me as an asthmatic

I am a little ecologist who always takes care of everything.
and I know that the meaning of existence is happiness zua mana
When I continue to say that I am what I have become
ready to keep the world from bad looks and people
ready to do only what they want for money

and I am someone who wants to make it happen forever.
because generations will come to this planet Earth.
Therefore, do not cut down forests and do not be weirdos.
because everything ends up being paid on my shoulders.
When I suffer from a disease that leaves a mark, it is too late to repent!

********

WHEN HATE TURNS INTO BENEFIT

The war arose only because of the ideals of some
And it bothers me because I’m not happy, VIP
Ukraine no longer sees love
Kiev is suffering only because of the people
Who want evil for each other, sadly

I still watch the remains on television
That city carried soul and history
While the Dnieper is still attacking
People take refuge in their shelters
Crowded together they cry out

And my ass hurts because I have peace
Why war must still exist
If we are not happy in this worl
We must understand that existence
He is still lying somewhere hidden
And we humans are woven of gold pistols

Because everything has become sinful for us today
We just want a war place to spread peace
Memories of Ukraine in the world hurt me
He was a frequent guest of my country in football
Of Bosnia and Herzegovina

The idea is that peace must be predictable
But people today are hungry for blood
The reasons for existence are the benefit of politics
And it bothers me because innocent people
He always suffers three times more than said

People lie that everything is fine, and I know
That he dreamed of being happy
Hence, why the war still exists
Because my love is strong enough
To overcome all memories easily
And I believe that around every corner
Waiting for something bright and beautiful
And God sees and remembers everything, including me
If I ever wanted something bad!

Maid Corbic


Bio

Maid Corbic from Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina. He has 22 years and his spare time he writes poetry that repeatedlypraised as well as rewarded. He also selflessly helps others around him, and he ismoderator of the World Literature Forum WLFPH (World Literature Forum Peace and Humanity) for humanity and peace in the world in Bhutan.














Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου