Δευτέρα 30 Μαΐου 2022

Two Poems by Jasna Gugić - Croatia



i. FEAR

I’m standing naked
in front of my own fear.
Only him and me
in front of the mirror of life.
And I’m watching him
with wide eyes opened
and I’m asking him,
is he afraid of my ego
and my crazy desire to win.
He looks silently at me,
my fear,
indifferent, without a blink of eye
without a heart,
and no hugs.
But now I feel like I’m prevailing,
crossing all obstacles od self-pity,
and the curses of the evil men in black.
And I feel my big fear’s shrinking
as I walk on my toes,
overrunning years of nonsense.
And I was born again
in the glare of the Universe,
free of burdens of the life
free to fly, somewhere
where no one can touch
my wings of dreamer.


ii. SADNESS

Tell me
my sorrow,
How to rest
of life,
tired,
like a jewel thief
in a dead end.
How to give
such a poor guy
broken hopes
full of regrets
To make him happy.
Like in a cloud
full of rainy sorrows
I'm painting a rainbow
full of life's joys.
Tell me
my sorrow.

All Rights Reserved@JasnaGugić


Jasna Gugić - Croatia Was born on February 20, 1966. In Vinkovci. 
She writes, paints and publishes poems in a joint collection of poems and anthology. She published English Croatian Poetry Collection SONG OF SILENCE. The last important award for Croatia awarded by UHE - Hispanic World Writers Union-César Vallejo 2020 World Award for Cultural Excellence She lives and works in Zagreb.
Jasna Gugić is the Vice-President of the ASSOCIATION OF ART-ISTS AND WRITERS OF THE WORLD SAPS, for public relations.
Jasna is a multiple winner of many international awards for poetry and literature, translated into several world languages.





 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου