Πέμπτη 5 Μαΐου 2022

Three Poems of Fady Bouaz from Lebanon

 



i. I hope

Life and all feelings, desires and instincts are not really true, the truth is that death is really true
The light of life comes from the darkness of death to disappear in the darkness of death, like the sun that comes from the darkness to disappear into the darkness
The darkness is the real reality
The darkness is great and everywhere in all the time always, even under the light you can see the darkness like shadows that speak through the voice within us
All the existence began like a point in the darkness, expanded to be huge, and would return to be a point in the darkness as it once was in the beginning
Everything is like a circle that begins in the darkness and ends in the darkness, over and over, always and forever
Even the ultimate truth is hidden in the darkness, only the light of reason can cross the darkness and know what is hidden in it
I hope God gives me the ability to know what is hidden deeply in the darkness of the cave of our ignorance

Fady Bouaz
All copyrights are reserved ©
Wednesday 4/5/2022

🍁🍁

ii. I want

I am what I am, as fate desires me to be, I am a reflection of what is destined for me
What I say and do as inspiration comes to me, so that the will of fate be done
I am like all others, I was born with the voice that speaks inside me and the shadow that accompany me, from the beginning of my life until its end
I don't know what is the truth of this shadow and this voice, and I wonder who are they really, and my question about them is not stupidity or madness
Many came and asked and said, and what they said had the effect of changing and development, although the others said that they are eccentrics or crazy
I ask because I want to learn, I do not want to be like many people whom spend their lives in a dark cave, the truth to them as they imagine, their eyes are not able to look under the light of truth to they see in order to they know what is really the truth 
I want to know, maybe I will know what I want to know, what I must know
And perhaps, if I told the the others what I will know, will help the humanity community with the time
I hope that God help and guide me to what is good for me and the others

Fady Bouaz
All copyrights are reserved ©
Teusday 3/5/2022

🍁🍁

iii. The hidden absolute truth

The absolute truth is hidden so deep, our weakness prevents us from knowing exactly what it is
We think we know
But what we know is not what we want to know
What we should know is not what we think we know
We need more and more to try, maybe we can know what we should know, far from the seducing of our instincts and desires to us
Every time I try to know, I find that I must learn more, in order to know more, perhaps I can know what I want to know, what I must know
But for me now, as a humble shadow, far from my ego, I know that my life is a fleeting journey, a circle of many circles, my life that begins in the darkness of the womb of death and ends in the darkness of the womb of death, and this continues until I reach the end of my fleeting journeys of life
Maybe at a time and place we will be able to know what we must know
And maybe the true paradise is the knowing of the hidden absolute truth

Fady Bouaz
All copyrights are reserved ©
Monday 2/5/2022











Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου