Δευτέρα 25 Μαρτίου 2024

Tapas Dey ..Poetry submission

   Last page of the book 

A big banyan tree,
The bank of the river ends there,
Under that tree,
There was a bamboo made seat,
I used to sit there, 
And dream of being owner of my life.
I think, the tree is still there.
But through a miracle mist,
I see a living cremation,
A ring of black fate billowing.
Here I'm lying on the desert,
Beyond being owner of my happiness,
Beyond being owner of my peacefulness,
Though yet not sun set in the east.


Bio: I'm Tapas Dey, a teacher by profession in my home town, Mathabhanga, India and I'm an evid reader of poems and a poet by passion, many of my poems have already been published in many national and international  Magazines and anthologies like Prodigy Magazine, USA, ILA Magazine, USA, Paradise on earth, vol. 1&2, USA, The best of 2020 & The best of 2022, USA, Polis Magazino, Over the Rainbow, Greece, Humanity Magazine, Russia, Hyperpoem, Russia, The Global Nation, Bangladesh, Litterateur Rw, India and many more.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου