Δευτέρα 18 Μαρτίου 2024

"Goodbye", a Short Story by Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer

 




"Goodbye", a Short Story by Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer
----------------
"You come every week. You talk to my face and to yourself for hours. Then you pay the full fee and go away. I have never seen such a customer in my life. I wish I could understand your purpose for coming to the brothel." Before Vishesh left, Dimpy had asked him today.

"I come to read the pain, not to quench the thirst of my body. I understand that by feeling this pain, humanity increases in me." Vishesh took out his wallet and keeping Dimpy's fee in her hand walked away saying goodbye.

Dimpy just stared in astonishment watching him go.


© Dr. Shailesh Gupta Veer
(Editor : The Fatehpur Resolution)
Fatehpur, UP, India







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου