Παρασκευή 7 Ιανουαρίου 2022

"Heartbeat And Dryad" A poem of James Tian, poet from China

 


Heartbeat And Dryad


Close my eyes and open my eyes,
My blink is facing stars over the sky.
To explore the world and make a wry face,
All the quietness that should be cherished,
Oh I hope myself can feel better,
This soft night.

Open my mouth and close my mouth,
My thoughts are burning like
erupting volcano,
I’m missing myself in those cloudy days,
All the quietness that should be cherished,
Oh I hope myself can feel more,
This pretty night.

To hide my fear to hide my tears,
Wish all to be more peaceful and bright.
Persistence is endless power,
Heartbeat is the special Dryad.

To hold my faith to hold my time,
Though my thinking sometimes is so naive.
I like my heart is brilliant,
Heartbeat is the special Dryad.

By James Tian









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου