Παρασκευή 30 Αυγούστου 2024

nterview Author Haroon Rashid

 



Haroon Rashid: A Journey of Literary Excellence and Inspiration


Haroon Rashid’s journey through literature and social impact reflects his creativity, leadership, and personal triumph, driven by unwavering dedication and resilience.


Interviewer: Haroon, your academic journey is impressive. Could you share some highlights?

Haroon Rashid: My academic journey began with a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, followed by a Master’s in Public Administration and English Literature. These disciplines deepened my understanding of governance and storytelling. Currently, my PhD research is guiding me towards greater scholarly excellence.

Interviewer: Was writing always your ambition?

Haroon Rashid: Writing was a gradual evolution for me. I initially expressed creativity through sketching, but my academic pursuits ignited a deeper passion for storytelling, transforming writing from a hobby into a professional pursuit.

Interviewer: Your role as National Vice Chairman of Youth India at MTIF is notable. Could you elaborate?

Haroon Rashid: As National Vice Chairman of the Mother Teresa International Foundation (MTIF), I lead initiatives focused on empowering India’s youth in education, health, and environmental sustainability. This role allows me to inspire and mobilize young people, making a positive impact on their lives and communities.

Interviewer: Was there a pivotal moment that inspired your writing career?

Haroon Rashid: A defining moment occurred on a serene autumn morning by a tranquil lake surrounded by majestic mountains. The natural beauty sparked a creative blaze within me, leading me to embrace writing as a way to express my observations and emotions.

Interviewer: How has reader feedback influenced your writing journey?

Haroon Rashid: Reader feedback has been profoundly inspiring. Messages from readers who found solace and hope in my work affirm the power of authentic writing and the deep connection it fosters.

Interviewer: Your collection of awards and honours is impressive. Could you highlight a few?

Haroon Rashid: I am honoured to have received several prestigious awards, including the United Nations Karmaveer Chakra Award 2023, the Global Peace Award 2022, the Golden Eagle Award for Literary Excellence, and the 1st Prize Exhibition Award 2023 at The Silk Road International Poetry Spring Festival. I have also been granted an Honorary Doctorate of Humanity by La Haye Academy in France, a Certificate of Appreciation from Greece, and the Sir Richard Francis Burton Award for contributions to culture and literature, among many others. Each recognition reflects my commitment to literary and cultural excellence.

Interviewer: What inspired your poetry book *We Fell Asleep in One World & Woke Up in Another*?

Haroon Rashid: The book was inspired by the seismic disruptions of the COVID-19 pandemic, capturing the essence of our shared experiences and reflecting on the profound transformations we all faced.

Interviewer: How did Eva Petropoulou Lianou come to translate your book?

Haroon Rashid: Eva Petropoulou Lianou, a distinguished Nobel Peace Prize nominee for 2024 and a dear friend, translated my book with exceptional dedication and skill. Her profound respect for my work ensured that the essence of the original text was preserved.

Interviewer: What advice would you give to aspiring authors?

Haroon Rashid: My advice is to remain persistent and authentic. The path to publishing requires dedication, thorough research, and relentless refinement. Trust in your work and persevere—your story deserves to be told.

Interviewer: How do you navigate life’s unpredictability?

Haroon Rashid: Navigating life’s unpredictability requires adaptability and a positive mindset. Embrace change as a catalyst for growth, and approach challenges with resilience.

Interviewer: How do you balance writing with your diverse roles?

Haroon Rashid: Balancing writing with other responsibilities requires effective time management and prioritization. I allocate specific periods for writing while attending to my other roles, which allows me to manage multiple commitments efficiently.

Interviewer: What are your future aspirations in writing?

Haroon Rashid: I aspire to explore new themes and narratives that resonate with readers. Collaborating with like-minded individuals will enhance my efforts and contribute to impactful literary achievements.

Haroon Rashid’s journey is a celebration of literary excellence and personal triumph. His life and career exemplify brilliance, impactful leadership, and a relentless pursuit of excellence, inspiring others to live with purpose and passion.









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου