Σάββατο 3 Αυγούστου 2024

Danijela Ćuk " LITTLE LIONESS"


 You are still small, but your strength is great, you know.
 eyes as blue as the sea and in them a beautiful glow,
 little lionesses, lionesses of life,
 you are what true beauty means.

 You are my pride, greater than the sky, 
 just go boldly and always to new victories, 
 just like so far you showed everything,
 that even small beings can overcome the most difficult things. 

 While your blue hair gently flutters,
 surrounded by the sea, my little soul,
 your beautiful face illuminates everything,
 because of you, the light of my world does not disappear. 

 Your smile is my whole life,
 your happiness pleases me the most,
 and remember just one thing,
 you are my unique treasure!

 If you ever have a hard time in your life, know
 you will always have my hug, 
 for you i will always be there
 as long as my heartbeat doesn't betray me...

 Little lioness,
 you can do anything
 because you are mom's fighter who doesn't give up!








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου