Τετάρτη 1 Φεβρουαρίου 2023

Poems by Kang Byeong-Cheol ( Korea)

 


Kang Byeong-Cheol PhD(writer, poet, translator)


Kang Byeong-Cheol is a Korean authors, poetand translator. Born in Jeju city of South Korea in 1964. He started writing in 1993, publishing his first short story, “Song of Shuba,” at the age of twenty-nine.
He published a collection of short stories in 2005. He won 4 Literature award and published more than 8books.
He was a member of The Writers in Prison Committee (WiPC) of PEN International (2009-2014).
He wasan editorial writer of NewJejuIlbo Which is a News Paper in Jeju City, Korea.


Snowfalling white birch forest

Having flown around the world,
I am watching now, snow falling
on white birch forest in Poland

I am missing only sunshine of Jejucity
There is nothing more precious present than sunshine
Sunshine of autumn of Jeju city is gorgeous

You'll never know how much I love sunshine
Nothing can make me happy when skies are gray
I am longing for the sun while watching snow falling
on white birch forest in Poland
Snowflakes are falling steadily on snow-covered birch trees

Kang Byeong-Cheol

🌼

My friend, KIEU BICH HAU

Who are you?
I do care about you
I have been searching beautiful value in yourself
I feel intimacy, care you and share activity

My friend, KIEU BICH HAU
You reveal me to the world,
What is in my mind
What do I do
Through our friendship,
World understand me

A man is like an island,
Like our life to be that of an island
Trees and birds,
Friends of an island

A man without friends is a devastated Island
An island without spring water and trees
My dearest friend, KIEU BICH HAU
Make birds take a rest through your kindness
You are my trees and spring water

Through mutual caring, intimacy, shared activity
We became friends
My dearest friend, KIEU BICH HAU

Kang Byeong-Cheol





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου