Mayssa Majed holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management and has taken part in a number of cultural events. She is the author of three published Arabic poetry collections: When the Letters Awaken, Yes, I Remain, and The Glow of Lifetime.
Alongside her poetry, she writes articles for several Arabic-language websites, sharing her thoughts and perspectives on subjects close to her interests. She also writes poetry in English, expressing her ideas and emotions through both Arabic and English.
Poem
Where My Spirit Finds Its Home
At sunset, when the sun melts into the sea,
I knew your love was the only place for me.
The weather is beautiful, free from anxiety,
And you're the finest soul I've ever seen in society.
With an unbound heart, the journey starts,
And being with you, my fate is smart.
You and I will never grow apart;
Your name is engraved in my soul, in every part.
I smell your fragrance lingering in the air;
You're in every moment, you're everywhere.
Just being you so pure and fair,
In you, my spirit finds its home and care.
©️ Mayssa Majed

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου