Religion Lesson
A cigarette butt in the ashtray
is still smoking.
It wants to burn to the very end.
It wants to live to the very end.
And I crush it and put it out
because its smoke spreads through the house.
But for 35 years
that smoke has been filling my lungs.
Actually, I have loved
my home more than my life,
because I am very poor.
This life is given to us by nature for free,
but a home is built at the price of a lifetime.
In general,
poor people are also like cigarettes.
As long as a cigarette is in the pack,
it means it is in prison.
To live, it must come out of the pack and burn.
A poor person is like this too.
As long as he is imprisoned in this box called the world,
he does not live.
To live, he must burn.
To burn, he must escape from the world and die.
But there is one difference.
All cigarettes say goodbye to the world like Hindus — by being burned.
But poor people are different.
There are Muslims, Christians, Jews, and so on.
I propose that
all poor people become Hindus.
This way, their children will not have to pay
funeral expenses and cemetery expenses.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου