Παρασκευή 21 Ιουλίου 2023

ΕΥΑ ΠΕΤΡΟΠΟΥΛΟΥ – ΛΙΑΝΟΥ "Nature"



 Nature


I hear the silent of the water in every morning walk.

A tree communicate with another tree through their roots and i feel their heart beat as i embrace that tree.

I belong to the nature as the nature live under my skin.

I fly with the eagles.

I run with the lions.

I play with the elephants in the mud.

I am a bridge between the perfect and the imperfection.

I am the image of the beauty and the dark.

As i was the guilty that burns the tree without a warning.

I cut the trees and i make a home.

I took the fishes in my plate.

I am the dangerous animal of all and nature keep supporting me in so Many different and extraordinary ways.

That the difference between human and nature.

I am not the creator but i am that little bee that trying for days to put the nectar  in the nest of the Queen. I was only a small ant that was looking for food.

I am the perfect and imperfect nature that will become the Dreamland of every livingbeing 

I start to forgive this imperfect world and spread a new message of kindness and generosity.

Nature teach me to be free but not greed .

To be open but not manipulated.

To be the real me in any circumstances and accept my responsibilities.

Nature, only teach us how we can understand ourselves and become the real one.

The pureness is not easy but it is not impossible....

©®Eva Lianou Petropoulou









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου