Κυριακή 13 Νοεμβρίου 2022

Shahid Abbas - "Copies of "Words from Nature" Arrives in Pakistan"




"Copies of "Words from Nature" Arrives in Pakistan"

Thanks to Allah Almighty, I finally received my first poetry book "Words from Nature" which was published in the USA by Cyber Clerical Associates, LLC.

I'm in gratitude that my dream to become a published Author came true.

I would like to thank my dearest sister, Maxwanette A Poetess the CEO and Founder of Cyber Clerical Associates LLC , the publisher of my book and also the Founder and Owner of poetry Language of the soul ( P. L. O. T. S.) The Creatives Magazine. Thank you so much for agreeing to publish my first poetry book and for your overwhelming support.

I also would like to express my gratitude to those who are instrumental in helping me publish my book.

The poems included in my book express every aspect of life, nature, and love while there are a few Haiku which are representing the Divine 's beauty. I recommend to all Poetry and Literature lovers to get copies of "Words from Nature." It is now available on Amazon. You can buy for yourself or give as a gift to friends and loved-ones. Thank you for your continuous support!

Shahid Abbas
International Writer/Poet








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου