Δευτέρα 14 Νοεμβρίου 2022

"Dance in Gratitude" Poem by Antara Roy Bhattacharjee

 


Antara Roy Bhattacharjee

Antara Roy Bhattacharjee is a young vibrant writer from Kolkata, West Bengal She has a PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass-communication from Jadavpur University (J.U) along with a Masters in English literature from IGNOU. She has taken up teaching as her profession.Poetry writing is her passion,recently her book on poems."Percipience poetry to perceive" has been published by BFC Publications Private Limited, across various online platforms like Amazon Kindle,Amazon.com. She has also completed her senior diploma in Hindustani Classical music.

Dance in Gratitude

When I breathe in the first fresh air in the morning,the cells in my body dance in gratitude
I lift up my spirits I cry out in joy for what a lovely morning almighty has gifted us.

I thank you for showing me the broad day light O my dear lord.
My heart smiles resembling a melodious chord.

The tree and the birds rejoices in accord.
We all dance in gratitude to the almighty's wonderful creation.

What not this Universe has gifted us from its store leaving no stone unturned to suffice our needs,
but we humans have we done any meaningful deeds towards their needs.

We have played with Nature as per our whims.
Never danced to the tune of it.
Watch and wait for a while try and perceive her.

Our Mother Nature is not so vile,
She beckons us to embrace and caress her.
Let us Dance in gratitude for what she had bestowed upon us.






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου