Τετάρτη 16 Νοεμβρίου 2022

Poems by Monsif Beroual from Morocco



Monsif Beroual is a multi-awarded and internationally renowned poet, his poems have been translated into 11 languages and published in more than 300 international anthologies and magazines.
He was born in MIDELT, Morocco, on October 1994.
He graduated from Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdlalah University,section Public Law at Taza City, Morocco.
Holds his Master Degree “Strategy of Decision –Making” (Political Studies & Public Law) at Taza City University , Morocco.
He is a multi- awarded & International renowned poet: (MEDITERRANEAN POETRY PRIZE 2020/2021, Rome-Italy. PENTASI B Spring Torch of Poetry, 2017, India. Pablo Neruda Medal 2017, Rabat-Italy. PENTASI B Universal Inspirational Poet 2016, Ghana.).
His poems have been translated into a dozen languages : Spanish , French , Chinese , Polish , Arabic , Romanian, Bulgarian, Bangla, Serbian, Croatian, Italian, and Taiwanese .
His poems have been published in several International magazines, in more than 300 international anthologies and magazines .
He is a young fellow with BIG vision of sharing Love and Peace in the World. He feels that humanity and all creatures have the right to live peacefully and be treated with compassion, respect and love which are visible in his writings.


HIS POEMS 


Venus Curse

I dreamt of the pure sky and the open sea,
The dream of Nietzsche, this desire to find myself in paradise only with you, in your arms.
They said; am Ruled by Venus;
In every direction, I'll find just love perfection shaping our world,
But Around me, just emptiness
An empty desire to be in this paradise by your side.
loved; like the naked sun over the soft skin of the blue sky,
It's just astronomy; because I am Cursed,
cursed by my planet "the venus miracle".
Am the son of this bright sun
That burns itself for every life-line in their heart,
Nor in every spirit beneath their softly skin.
To die within the kingdom of my poetic heart.



Humanity Prevails not Wars

Military forces around the globe,
Teach me how to be
A soldier ready to go
in long nights
in cold days
A machine, waiting for an enemy
For unknown battle
A fight shall come one day
A loss of war waiting for both sides,
On my shoulder holding a rifle gun
A bullet ready to pull out
The First bullet, killed my humanity
The Second one killed my root as a human being,
Around me there are no enemies
Just poisoned words control me
Sorry sir, my gun not ready
Because on this globe, there are no enemies
There is only one family
Shaped into different colors
With different beliefs
Separate into different nations
And only love shall prevail
To embrace all one day, not wars.



BUTTERFLY SOUL

Shall I fall like a leaf
Broken to pieces for long nights
Or to ignore this colorful song
That made my life meaningful with your existence,
That illuminates my dawn.
I wrote a wish while the leaves fall
Made of eternal magical letters
To spell it for a lifetime
Asking for eternity place into your heart.
Wished if I can hold it for a while
But with the distance it was a hard to reach,
It might be our souls are stronger enough to sneak
Trying to reach that a noble desire as a butterfly soul,
Because within every breathe,
I miss you before we've meet
And I feel you without watching your tears fall.
I built this new world
To keep you inside
As the valve holds the balance of my heart
To not fall for suicide end
But In both ends I'll be alive within your heart for eternity sake.


By the Moroccan Poet , Monsif Beroual

-Blue

Morocco-Taza City









 


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου