Κυριακή 11 Απριλίου 2021

Deepika Singh - Three Poems




I FOUND MY VOICE

I build the kingdom of hope,
But life stabbed and crumbled me again and again.
My voice is choked, tongue tied up,
Went through innumerable dark nights .
The softest heart bruise the deepest.
The walls witnessed my pathos,
But life goes on.
You tag me as unlucky,
Who knows what destiny has stored in your future?
Pain is in our stars,
Happiness and gloomy days,
Is like cup and plate.
My mind is sanitized,
And yours is black hole.
But life couldn't knock me out,
I wake up like a Tigress.
And roar like a Lionesses
My words are my weapons now.
Which my mates adore
And my foe abhor
My success is slap on their face
Which will echo all throughout their life.


PAVE THE WAY

The bunker life was blissful.
Cuddling with mother, tight stock and good sleep,
Calm nature, chirpy birds, so serene
Nature burst with joy.
This limited life made us Pollyanna .
This adverse life taught us to be resilient.
Giving an aid to needy, doting towards animals.
Morning sunbeam made us independent.
Plug into online classes.
Charged up for work from home.
The trapped life made the bonding muscular.
This caged journey made us explore within the limited.
This paralyzed life I gave soul to my ink,
And heart to my beloved brushes.
Pain is inescapable,
Empower in pain.
Rise in distress, broaden your horizons.
Paint your anatomy.
And get a brand new yourself.


BLESSED CHILDHOOD DAYS

Eat, sleep, study and play
This was my childhood.
We lived in a cosy room, blooming with spring all the time.
Time favoured ,shifted to a mansion.
Worse luck, time was jealous of my euphoria,
Snatched away my crown.
Each night the vacant rooms slay me.
The mansion seized my happiness.
The fight in this unethical world is unending.
The sneaky monarch rules with grace.
I was born timid but time moulded me into loudmouth,
I don't like my hybrid reflection.
But that's what the populace demanded.
From the core of my heart I really miss my childhood days.
I search myself in the polluted jostling crowd.
Alas! I have lost my innocence,
A child don't judge
A child don't boil in abhor
A child don't thunder with words
Childhood is love, it's a treasure
And the child inside us should remain chirping forever.


Short bio

Deepika Singh from Margherita Assam India, qualification- M.A, B.Ed, teacher by profession. Her writings reflects, her personal observations of day to day life. She believe that right words can change our society. Some of her poems also got featured in Bharata Vision, The Poet Magazine, Web Poesia, Womensweb, Atunis galaxy poetry etc.








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου