Τετάρτη 23 Οκτωβρίου 2024

Poem of Tamali Neogi

 

But I See

Dashed against the wall,
my head is blown to smithereens,
when you say No to me.
But I see, 
in the fertile soil,
yes, I mean the organic matter,
brain dust watered by pituitary hormone,
there grows a small silvery plant,
flowers are sitting on each of its branch,
drooping their heads,
as sits the lonely child while mom is away,
silence,
that reminds me of your kindness,
unspoken of,
an authentic fragrance of separation,
that brings to recollection,
blessed moments spent together;
misery multiplied,
gradually grows into a large planet.
Here there is no air to breathe,
no sad music to blissfully bathe one in tears
that flow like rivers but 
still, stagnant water of her lakes smell of dead fish.
I am the cascade that is running dry, says she,
lost in the dark galaxy, unknown,
I start my last stage show,
the dance of death.
You say No to me !!!








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου