Πέμπτη 3 Οκτωβρίου 2024

Edy Samudra Kertagama's poetry

 





WITH JANUARY

Work: EdySamudraKertagama

Has come to me a constant pedestrian say hello and leave just like that.

Wrinkled sea, tired waves, at a house near water the pale blue one he often howls and falls to the forehead of the past. because of his dream just a beat then just disappeared and it doesn't need to be explained because every dream always digging in the well until there was not a single door open to enter.

Just to let you know "If it was another day there's something more important rather than waiting every night, he said, "

For that, let's introduce myself if we are not nomads especially foreign to being hurt.

Is there any night which is encouraging for us! even if it has to be destroyed then it turns into a thousand pains although dry wailing is often heard when everything becomes quiet, and

That silence always visit when people are around among them.

Here at home that we build, the poetry is soft similar to nida cloth until every day, he gave up his tongue spell falling rain on the rocks.

When I was young everything is a pinch of longing which has not been conveyed and we never tell people that goes on Even if it lasts for days should be January in those cities Missed.

“Oh, What do you know about January”? do you love him too? while you seem to have forgotten on his memories because the night has passed your dreams long in the city of January.

Lampung-Indonesia, 2024

🌸

OUR FULL CITY

Work: EdySamudraKertagama

I'd love to meet you after everything is stored well while I looked at the background of the house right under the window a sweet smile appeared offers fir fruit I waved "I'll see you in a minute" although, it's been a week the snow continued to fall on the porch In the end: got it too I enjoy the season & if only we understood about that season maybe we no longer want to ask for help a caged bird in a cage.

I'm sure, now your eyeballs are stalking you and find out, about I can't meet you to write a story let alone the complaints of the waves towards the beach.

Yes, I understand about our longing and later we will visit at the end of the year by bringing tropical season where we have been together for a long time

But, if I may ask make me a cup of tea a loaf of bread for a promise which I will later turn into poetry. in the weed fields when the full moon falls in a city as beautiful as your face.

Lampung-Indonesia, 2024


🌸


THE AFTERNOON WALKS WITH YOU

To: Ajeng

Work: EdySamudraKertagama

Jeng, on this road I greet you amidst the fallen leaves and twigs, even though we know that many people invite you to go on an excursion to the flower gardens at half past eleven without any clouds.

Everyone needs a fragment to answer all this, you said Jeng, about: a string of words that will later become a poem about rain and hot sun, so go back to diving into the river so that everything we remember will come back to our hearts.

Jeng, before I go home, can you complete a piece of your dream, "if the night is crossed by the moon" is our way to bring memories, because my story at that time was only the sea, with a thousand canoes and fishermen with their sweet taste.

Jeng, let the cut grass grow again, and I will look after you, because God created you when you wake up from your sleep, looking at the sun.

Jeng, your eyes are so calm and I call you from here: with night after night, silence after silence, and this is not just a trip and it just disappears.

Lampung-Indonesia, 2024

🌸

YOU ARE SO SILENT IN MY POETRY

To: Aura

Work: EdySamudraKertagama

Wait for me a moment Aura, Look at the butterfly as if it is tired of being in the middle of the flowers because the heat is insulating it.

Aura, is there anything we need to note down at that time, and I really want to give you a flower with the scent of the sky as well as three poems that I read for you, even though it can't stay for long because I have to go back to the house I built.

Aura, we are so silent, for a dowry of Dusk & Drizzle, then become a flower in the dry fields, give her a long kiss so that wisdom will always be there on the way back to home.

Aura, "You know what you want rain, don't you?" And if you have time, write down everything about us that afternoon, because September is like your hometown that is always in your eyes.

So, sit back, Aura, later I will read you a poem that marries rain, because for me you are Eve from a thousand sacred poems that I wrote several years ago.


Lampung-Indonesia, 2024


🌸


Writer's Biodata

EdySamudraKertagama, as poet and director. Invited to National and International literary-theatre meetings. His published poetry books are Dry (1997), NyanyianSinyi (2002), Short poems Dew White (2004), Mantra Sang Nabi (2016), Carriage and Poem of the Rajawali Bird (2019), Twilight and Drizzle (2024) Some of his poems were published in Love in Summer ( Bilingual Anthology English and Spanish, The Mist ( International Poetry global) Glacier (2024), Atunis Galaxy Poetry Magazine - Albania (2024), KOBIAL 24 BANGLADESH magazine (2024) Received a Certificate of Appreciation from the Memorial of V.M Terkov 2023 (Russia, Nizhny Novgorod) Russia. Artistic director of Germ Theater Studies and World Eye Literature House. Email:








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου