Κυριακή 23 Ιουνίου 2024

Poetry: Maid Corbic

 




WHEN LOVE IS DUMB

Stillness
tears to pieces
no questions

Everyone around me is an inanimate being
just me as a Samoyed
I walk the deserted streets

A notorious lie in people
past tense focus
remains trapped forever

And all my hopes
that it will be much better
I know he won't

People are vain
but I hope for better
a new beginning

The meaning of life today
when love becomes dumb
a trace of eternity remains
etched into images

Cover of life
curled up in a corner
the trace will live

in the infinity of time



Maid Corbic from Tuzla, 24 years old. In his spare time he writes poetry that repeatedly praised as well as rewarded. He also selflessly helps others around him, and he is moderator of the World Literature Forum WLFPH (World Literature Forum Peace and Humanity) for humanity and peace in the world. He is world 44. poet in the world and five in the Balkan. He has over the 10.000 successes on Facebook.







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου