Παρασκευή 10 Μαρτίου 2023

Poems by RozaliaAleksandrova, Bulgaria

 



HUNTERS OF HAPPINESS

Poets are Hunters of Happiness.
Word - like a bouquet of fragrant flowers,
like a glowin a cloudless sky,
like a green diaperin the desert,
like a warmarmatthepole,
like the smile of a friend.

The poet is alone with his dreams.
And he cries out with all his might for happiness.

Human happiness is a breath of wind.
Its  lips away on the top so flongings.
Only thegood hunters  of the  moments
they cannot ice it
without touching it.

And it already  travels toanother  soul,
another continent
another peaktargeted
from  the human  genius for conquest.

TheWorld goes  like this.
Joys, day  dreams  and quiet dreams.
They herald a new  beginning.
To everything  achieved  byhumans.

And  no going back!


***

I WENT DOWN TO THE SHORE

to look for the hut
with the fire and the man,
who appeared
in my dream from nowhere.
I went down to the shore.

The dunes lonely
searched for me.
I sank with them
in dreams.
And the path of the moon
hugged me.
Wise rain
seduces me.

I went down to the shore.
Alone. And eternal.
With disobedient
and searching heart.
In the mussel burned
looking at me
my own face.

I went down to the shore.

©RozaliaAleksandrova, Bulgaria



Rozalia Aleksandrova lives in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. Author of 11 poetry books. Editor and compiler of over 30 literary almanacs, collections. Initiator and organizer of the International Festival of Poetry “Spirituality Without Borders”from 2015.
She is one of the winners of the prestigious CESAR VALLEJO Prize for Literature - 2022. Winner of the MAHATMA GANDHI Leadership Award 2022; International Outstanding Poet Award of CHINESE LITERATURE FESTIVAL -2022 – Hubei`sProvincial Literature Federation and others.






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου